Chapter 3

I notice Kihyun's mother, Mrs. Yoo working on a cookie when I enter the kitchen. I've been in this house so many times, that it's as familiar as my own. She notices my presence and brightens up.

"Hi, Yura. What a pleasant surprise! What brings you here, sweety?" She asks, as she walks towards me, rubbing her hands on the front of her apron.

"Maa, she's here to help me with my project. She's my partner" he says, as he walks towards his mother and kisses her forehead. And seeing his action, all the anger quickly rushes out of my head.

She smiles at him and then says, "Well, you both go freshen up. I'll put up dinner soon. Kihyun, Shownu wanted to talk to you about the wedding, please go talk to him after you freshen up"

His mother is so sweet, how did he turn out like this? I wonder if she knows that he bullies me. She'll probably shatter if she knew what her son is like. It's better not to let her know. I can handle him anyway.

He nods to his mum before gripping my hand and pulling me with him. As soon as we are out of his mother's sight, I rip my hand out of his grip and start rubbing where his hand was. The skin is raw there, his grip was that tight.

"Yura, do not test my limits. Listen to what I say..." he warns. Even though I'm scared, I won't show it.

I simply ignore him and walk to his room. I see that he messed his room again. I just cleaned it a few days back, I guess I'll just clean it again.

I place my bag on his bean bag, and get to work on the mess.

I feel his gaze on my back. When I turn around, I see him shamelessly staring at my butt, leaning into the door pane, his hands crossed over his chest.

I simply roll my eyes and get back to work.

Once I'm done, I mentally make a check list. Dirty laundry, check. Clean laundry, check. Old food items thrown, check. Bed sheets changed, checked. Desk organising, check. Bathroom table cleared, check. I think I did everything.

I fall face first into his bed and groan.

I forgot he was here until he says, "You know, I was about to give you a separate room, since mom knows you're here and all, but you straight away walked in here, so I guess you're staying here now"

I groan again and say, "No, I'll take the other room. I just came in to clean up"

I stand up from the bed and take my bag, but he stands in the way. "I make the decisions" and throws my bag back on the bean bag.

I simply shrug and fall back into the bed. I keep staring at the ceiling, but I can feel him moving around the room. I hear the bathroom door close. When I glance, I see he's in the bathroom.

The next time I hear the bathroom door open, he comes out in nothing but a towel. A freaking towel! God help me.

He doesn't seem to mind the minute clothing on him he casually strolls towards his closet and pulls out a pair of track pants and a loose t-back.

"I'm going to Shownu's room. I'll be back and then we'll go for dinner downstairs together" he says and leaves the room.

I, as usual, ignore him again. Once he's left, I quickly grab a set of clothes from my bag, a change of underwear and I'm off to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I only find all men's body wash and other mens grooming items. What am I thinking, ofcourse it's all mens, it's Kihyun's bathroom.

I quickly use a little of his body wash, and once I'm done, I notice that I smell like him.

On putting on my clothes, I notice that my mum packed the usual extremely short shorts and my white camisole. God, what was she thinking!? She sent me this night dress, when she knew I was living in a house with a guy!?
Well, maybe she forgot...