Education

Even though my Dad had been a respected business man back in Afghanistan, it was meaningless because it was destroyed. He had to leave everything behind, including his mom, in order for his children to get an education. If I was back there I would be stuck at home not being able to learn anything besides work because of traditional thinking. This is why when I hear people complaining about school and how it is annoying I feel pity for them because many of them have never fathom the idea that it can be taken away. However, even I complain about sometimes because no one really wants to go to school surrounded by bullies, fuckboys, and strangers but then I realize how important it is to have knowledge. When it is all over I am hoping it it worthwhile; on the contrary, people have told me that they can not find a job even with their degree. I believe that being informed about the thing you major in is still better than not knowing because you never know when you are going to need it. It is also a way of not being controlled by the media; in addition,it helps you be conscious of how manipulative it can be. Thus, even if you do not have a job you have something better an education and that can take you a lot of places in life. It is also more valuable because not everything thing is about money. My dad had always said to raise your hand when you have a question and if you do not keep digging until you do; for example, if a teacher asks a question you know the answer to you would say well what if the problem was... and go from there rather than just say yes I get that problem. My dad mentioned this is what he would do even if the other kids made fun of him but the school he went to was way different he had to sit in the hot ground for hours. I try to use this as motivation and hope that it will help me continue with my studies.

There you go I know it's short but at least I got something right

Follow me on insa and twitter @Saharrazai :)
-S