The Hijab

I had never worn the Hijab until I reached college. My brother was the one who convinced me to wear it. Let me back up when it comes to the Hijab it is you choice if you want to wrap your head or not. At first I thought I can just cover up everything else and that would be ok. However, I learned that it had to be from the head to the toe. It is a way for us to be more modest. In addition, it would be the first thing people would notice rather than your boobs or ass. It also shows who is will to support you even if you wear the Hijab or who likes you for your looks.For me it also helps me stay guided because it is a reminder of Allah watching us bedsides you also get more respect and reward for wearing like it helps cover up sins that you make on the day of judgement. The main reason that it is your choice is because some people are forced and scared of wearing it because they feel trapped inside it; therefore, it is ok for them to not want to wear wear it as long as they are still religious. The believer who is sincere in his faith is the one who is sincere in carrying out his duty. In other words, if your faith is still strong then you will not care about others staring at you or calling you terrorists. Which helps you have patience with others who don't know what it is about to wear a hijab. For example, I find it funny that people still try to hit on me while I'm wearing one at least I know they like me for me. The thing I like about it is that there are so many different ways to wear them and many styles as well.

Well hope u liked it
Comment, Vote, and Follow me
On Twitter @saharrazai!!!!!!
Or something