Turner Syndrome

When I was around eleven years old I was diagnosed with minor tuner syndrome. Originally a female is suppose to have two x chromosome; however, when you have the full turner syndrome you have only one. In my case, I have half of the other x chromosome; thus, I am unable to produce hormones. I feel like this was actually a good thing because my mother had breast cancer; therefore, I have less of a chance of getting it. My doctor gave me the option of taking hormone pills in order to allow to look like any normal girl. The main reason why I wanted to take these pills was to be able to have kids in my future. One of the symptoms of turner syndrome is having heart problems, which I did, so when my doctors told me that there was a hole in my heart I was shocked. They told me when they listen to my heart with a stethoscope nothing sounded aberrated; thus, I was addled as to why I had a hole. Then they told me in order to fix the hole I had to two options: either to get heart surgery or to put a device in there to cover the hole and in time it would act as a part of me. I had ended up spending three days in the hospital.My dad was there as well because it probably felt weird for him to have left me there by myself. Another part of my symptom is that I am pretty bad at math, which to me is normal because ain't nobody really good at math anyways, and I do my best to overcome it. I have made it all the way to calculus this far, don't ask how cause , I don't even know and plan to continue my math journey anyway.

Hey hope u like this chapter :)
Comment and vote let me know what u guys think and follow me
-S