Chapter 2: The Hero In The Storm

[5:22am Pacific Ocean]

(Ruby P.O.V)

Me and my sister Yang both moved as Gipsy walked through the dark ocean.

"Kaiju signature rising." Weiss said as we got closer to the Kaiju.

The Kaiju rose from the water. It was almost as tall as Gipsy and was crab like similar to Onibaba.

"Ready Yang?" I asked.

"Of course!" Yang replied happily.

We readied our defenses and I could hear Weiss typing through our headsets.

(Narrator's P.O.V)

The Kaiju stood in an attack stance and lunged at Gipsy while letting out a loud shriek.

"Deploy swords!" Ruby yelled as Yang pressed the sword icon.

Two chain swords shot out of the forearms and solidified into swords.

Yang and Ruby raised their left arm to block the Kaiju while they stabbed the Kaiju with the other sword.

"Bulls eye!" Yang yelled as she made sure the sword hit a vital organ.

The Kaiju dropped dead into the dark sea.

"Kaiju signature gone. Well done ladies return home and enjoy your few hours of sleep left." Weiss said as we headed back to the Shatter Dome.

The next day was uneventful in the Beacon Shatter Dome area.

Australia was attacked but the Kaiju was stopped before to much damage was done.

Jaeger status: Gipsy Danger: 5 kills. Pilots alive: 2.

(A/N: Sorry this chapter was short. Writers block started coming and its starting to kill me. Next chapter will be longer. Promise!

-Jinx)