2. The Call from Harry

Zayn's Point of View  

It has been 4 hours since Harry left. 

He hasn't called to one of us to say that he got to his hometown sound and safe. 

"Hey boys, has Harry called any of you?" I asked the boys, which were still in the kitchen. 

They all shook their heads at me and Louis started to cry not happy tears. 

"Louis, don't cry. I hope our Hazza is okay" Liam said.

"I'll call him" I said and I went to get my phone from my bedroom. 

I then took my phone out, unlocked it and scrolled through my contacts to find Harry's number. 

I waited for a minute and then I pressed call and waited for him to pick up the call. 

After a second, I got a beeping sound, which meant that somebody is calling me and I hung up on the call with Harry. 

Then I looked at who was calling me and it was Harry was calling my number. 

I then quickly answered the call and that is when heard a bump.

"Harry?" No answer. I was quite calm. 

"Harry?" Still no answer. I then started to get worried. 

"HARRY?" I yelled through the phone. 

I was worried by now and I didn't realize that I had a tear on my face. 

"HARRY!" I yelled, as I felt some liquid running on my face.

I was crying, when I heard a voice of a car, which sounded like an ambulance.

Then I knew that something was wrong with Harry. 

I then quickly called the boys in my bedroom and I told them what I heard. 

Liam was the bravest, because he is the Daddy Direction and he suggested to go and find him, because we all knew the way he goes to his hometown. 

But before we left to find our Harold, we called all of our friends and even our uncle Simon and told him what happened. 

He told us that if we need, we can postpone the tour, which we still had to finish, but we were on a summer break before we go and finish the tour. 

We thanked him and we got ready to go look for Harry, when our girlfriends walked in our room and told us that they will be helping us to look for Harry. 

Me, Louis and Liam agreed and we all picked our cars and we separated and we took off to look for our dear brother and lad, Harry. 

(414 words)