When you make up

A/N: Got a request or idea? Leave it below in the comments.

Eren

It's been 2 days since she left me...2 days of pain and heartache. Heartache knowing that I hurt her, and heartache knowing that I'll never get her back. Why did I ever even think of cheating on Y/N? Who was it even with? Thats how much I cared about this 'other girl', I don't even remember her. "Eren." I hear Mikasa say, speed walking over. "Yeah? What is i-" "We need to talk." She says before grabbing my arm and pulling me away. "Mikasa! Where are we going?" I ask, trying to keep myself from falling. "Somewhere." She says and I sigh.

Time Skip

"Mikasa, why are we in the infirmary?" I ask and she points me to a bed on the far side of the room. "Y/N? whats she doing in here? Is she hurt?!" I panic, making Mikasa sigh. "Eren. I don't know what you did, but it would be best if you didn't do it again." She says. "What are you-" "Y/N tried to kill herself, Eren." She interrupts, making me go silent. "W...what?" I ask quietly as tear began to run down my face. "She hung herself. Armin got to her before anything really bad happened." She says, following me over as I sit next to Y/N's resting figure. "How did he know she-" "He didn't. He went to her room to borrow a book. You know how those two are with their books." She says, taking off my scarf I gave her. "H...here. Give this to her. It means a lot to me, so it might mean a lot to her." She says and I stare at her in astonishment before smiling. "Keep it. I've got something else to give her. Could you watch her while I go get it?" I ask and she nods, wrapping the scarf around her neck again.

Time Skip

I hear the room fall silent as I re-enter the Infirmary. Y/N was awake and glaring at me. Then she scoffed and turned her head away. "Y/N..." Mikasa says sadly, making Y/N turn her head back to me. "Listen, I know you hate me right now, and honestly, I would feel the same. I just want one more chance Y/N...please, I'll be a better person." I say as I sit. "Why should I trust you?" She asks and I pull out a small box, making her gasp before shooting me a worried and confused look. "Don't worry, I'm not proposing while we are still young. These are commitment rings. One for me, and the prettier one for you." I say as I slide her ring onto her left hand. "Eren...this..." She stutters as she looks at her ring. "One more chan-" I was cut off when she wrapped her arms around me a kissed me.

Armin

"Armin, you need to stop drinking so much. You're gonna end up like the people on the Garrison if you keep this up." Eren says to me, but I could care less. "Ggooodd, maybe Y/N will fiiiiinally love me again." I slur as I swipe at the bottle Eren took off of me, only to miss and fall to the ground. "This isn't going to help you get Y/N back Armin." Mikasa says and as I look up I see her, I see Y/N. "Armin? What's gotten into you?" She asks as she walks closer and helps me sit up. "Y/N...I miiiss youuuu!" I sing and she sighs. "I miss you to Armin, but it's clear that you didn't love me. You wouldn't have cheated otherwi-" "He's a shy kid going through puberty. Mistakes and bad decisions are going to be made." Hange says as she walks up behind the angel helping me. "Hange-san..." I murmur before tripping again. "Geez Armin. How much did you drink to get so wasted?" She laughs before taking me away from my angel. "NUUUU!" I yell as I reach out for her. "Come on Y/N. We're going to the infirmary." Hange says before the angel nods and follows us. "Here, drink this." Hange says as she hands me a glass of water as Y/N helped me sit down.

Time Skip

"Are you feeling a little better Armin?" Y/N asks and I nod. "Yeah...thanks." I say as she hands me another glass of water. I take small sips as wee sit in silence. "Armin?" Her voice almost made me jump when she cut the silence with a knife. "Y...Yes Y/N?" I ask before gasping as she hugged me. "Please tell me there was a reason other than 'I don't love you anymore'. Tell me there is a logical explanation to what you did." She begs as I hear small whimpers interrupt her multiple times. "I...I don't know what the reason was to be honest, but I know it wasn't because I don't love you anymore. I couldn't love anyone else more than I do you." I say and she shivers as a gust of wind flew through the open window. "Please...can you give me the scrapbook again?" She asks and I gasp before nodding and grabbing it out of my bag. "H...he-" "Don't just give me a scrapbook...give me love. Something to show me that what your saying is true." She says ad I let out a smile. "Y/N. Take this." I say as I place the scrapbook in her hands and place my hands on top of hers. "I know it just looks like a plain old scrapbook, but of all the thing I wanted to get you, I wanted to get you memories. I wanted you to remember everything special about us. Even the time I cheated on you. Do you know why?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Because one day, you'll tell our kids to marry someone who makes a mistake once and fixes it so they never make it again." I say and she gasps before hugging me tightly. "Armin!" She cries loudly onto my shoulder. "It's alright. It'll never happen again." I say and she scoffs a laugh. "That was beautiful. You always know what to say." She say, before I decide to man up and kiss her in public. I leaned in with people watching from the doorway and through the window. "A...Armin, what are you-" I cut her off as I hold her face in my hands and kiss her gently. I could care leas about the crowd right now, I had my Y/N back, and nothing was going to change that