Your 'Thing' / What you like to do together

Requested by @princekana

Eren

Cuddles

• Eren is a shy boy, so this lets him know he's making you feel loved, and it let's others know your his and he's yours.

Armin

Reading

• You two LOVE to share, swap and recommend books to each other. Just having some quiet time, sitting in the shade outside as you both read is nice.

Jean

Horse Riding

• I mean what did you expect? You both love your horses and it was you first date together AND your first time up close and personal with a deer. A magical trip down memory lane.

Erwin

Just being around eachother

• Honestly, there's nothing you two love more than...nothing? Just sitting together and reading while he does paperwork, going for a walk or maybe 'working out' [😘]. no matter what, you love it all!

Levi

Sex

• I know, I know. It sounds bad, but he just doesn't know what else to do to show how much he loves you. Levi isn't a very affectionate person by nature, so when he is, he's either forcing and pushing himself to be or extremely happy and sex is the perfect way to make him happy. He loves every part of you. Your scars? Your stomach? Your curves? He loves it all. Maybe sex is the wrong way to put things...the way he would say it when he's about to start is 'make love'.