12

Zuleica POV

"You lied to me. There's nothing simple about these rings. I said I wanted something plain and simple." I turned around and looked at him.

"To me this is very simple. I want my soon to be wife to have the best." He said and stepped in front of me to look at the rings.

"You mean your fake one." I whispered in his ears.

"Of course my fake bride to be. I can spoil you any way I want." He said.

I point to the ring that I liked. I really wasn't into the rings but he was more into picking the best for me. So I just picked one so we can get out. That place was to much for me. All those expensive jewelry which I really didn't like. What had me wondering was if this was all fake than why would he be speeding so much on me. I guess that was the of the Rich and famous which I wanted to do it. My life is so simple and that how I want it to be.

I thought the ring was all we came down here for but boy was I wrong. "You need more jewelry for parties and outing I'll be taking you to. You have to be presentable meaning you have to look like you have money when your around me. If you look poor they will think that your using me for my money or who knows out." He said.

"How about this you pick the stuff that will make me look presentable in your eyes. I wouldn't want to embarrass you in public. I'll be waiting in the car." I said heading toward the door.

He grabbed my arm to stop me. Which it made me turn around. "Baby what's wrong. Did I do something to upset you." He asked while pulling me back into his arm. "I'm so sorry for upsetting you."

"Henry no need to apologize. It's just that I miss my family and I've never been away from them." I had to lie. I can't let him know that what he said really hurt me. I knew I wasn't good enough for his world but did he really have to say it.

Standing in his arms just felt right. He smelled really good. It must be some kind of expensive cologne. I didn't want to let go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry POV

My arms was wrapped around her and it felt so good. I just didn't want to let go of her. She's a keeper and she thinks this is going to be fake which it won't be fake in my book. I can't wait until she's really mine.

"Henry please let me go. We can't be doing this." She said pulling away.

"I just want to hug you for doing this for me. Is that okay?" I asked her. She turned around and looked at me.

"Only a hug and nothing more. Do you promise." She asked.

I just looked at her lips. I wonder how soft her lips will feel against mine. If I were to kiss her would she call this whole thing off. I'm not willing to take that chance.

"I cross my heart hope to die." I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spend the whole day shopping. She didn't want me to spend that much money on her. Telling shopping at a regular store would be okay. I've never to a regular store nor will I ever. Of course I won and I bought her just about a whole new wardrobe. I couldn't believe we spent the day shopping.

I wasn't her about her but I was getting hungry. "Are you hungry." I asked her.

"I'm famished. Where do you want go eat." She asked.

"Let's go to the hotel and change. I already have a reservation." Grabbing her hands and leading the way. I'm glad she didn't ask if were sharing a room.