15

Henry POV

What just happened here with Zuleica and my grandma. I feel the tension in the air. "Am I missing," I asked both them to which one of them would answer and nothing came out.

"Zuleica let's talk about this later. I didn't bring you here to embarrassed me," I yelled.

I take my grandma hand and head inside. Once inside I turn to grab Zuleica and she wasn't behind me at all. Where could she be? There's no way she could have left. She doesn't even know the area or people here.

I walk back outside she wasn't anywhere to be found. Heading to one of my cousins I tap him on the shoulder. "Hey, man did you see the girl I came here with," I asked?

"Ana took her back to her hotel. She said she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to upset you," he said.

She left and didn't say anything to me about it. We'll talk about attitude when I get back to the hotel. I just going to enjoy myself with my family since I haven't seen them in years.

I know I should do the right thing and go after her to make sure she's okay. But I chose not to. She's a big girl and will be fine at the hotel for a few hours.

I've made up my mind and decided to stay and enjoy the party.
----------------------------------------------
Zuleica POV

"Zuleica let's talk about this later. I didn't bring you here to embarrassed me," he yelled at me.

What did I do wrong? I saw his grandma smile when he yelled. I've never felt so little in my life. He turns to head inside and I guess he thought I was following him. I didn't want to be here anymore. I found his cousin from earlier that showed me the garden.

Walking up to her I tap her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry to bother you but is it possible that I get the address here so I can call me a cab," I said.

"A cab that's nonsense! Henry will take you back I'm sure of that," she said.

I looked over at him then back at her. "I really don't want to pull him from his grandma. He's been talking about seeing her for the few weeks. I'll call the cab and meet him at the hotel," I said.

"No need I'll drop you off," she said walking.

I just stood there waiting. I bet he doesn't even know that I'm not following him.

"Okay let's go," she said with keys in hand and her purse, "so where am I taking you."

I gave her the name of the hotel and she took me there. When we arrived I said my goodbyes and headed into the hotel. Once in the room, I grabbed my suitcase and started to pack my stuff. I didn't want to be in this fake relationship. I took off the ring and set it on the nightstand. He'll see this and know that I can't keep up with the fake stuff. I want to love and know for a fact that he will never love someone like me.

Since I have my stuff packed and head toward the door leaving the key card on the dresser and walk out the door. There's no way I'm going to afford a plane ticket home. Where is home?

I just realized that I don't have a place to go. Then I remembered that he gave my own card. I buy a ticket and fly somewhere far away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry POV

"Zuleica I'm sorry it took me a long to get back. I just couldn't leave my family," I said walking into the room.

The living area is empty and no sign of her. I head to her room and knock on the door. No answer huh that's weird I know she has already been dropped off hours ago so she has to be somewhere. I thought! Maybe she's sleeping and I really didn't want to be the reason why she gets up mad from a nap.

I see something shining from the corner of my, so I walk toward it to see what it is. I picked it up and it was the ring that I got Zuleica. Why is this not on her finger? I head to here room and this time I really don't care if she's sleeping or not. I open the door to my surprise she wasn't in there. Her bags are on the bed. If she left she wouldn't leave this behind. To be on the safe side I head to the closet and her luggage is gone. Did she just leave me? There's no way she would leave me. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, guys another short one.