Chapter 13: Xavier Crosse

Xavier stepped out from behind the dumpster, his bright orange Mohawk looked creamy in the moonlight.

Lord Magorie looked up, and broke away from me, looking Xavier up and down.

"Do I know you, wherewolf?" The reaper asked calmly as he started toward Xavier.

Xavier only shrugged in response. "It depends, you reapers should have a pretty fucking good memory, or at least that's what I've heard?" The reaper raised a questioning eyebrow. "Your very cocky, wherewolf."

I turned away from the pair to look at Maces, who was throwing an exhausted Lord Koven over his broad shoulder.

He walked briskly, stopped and stood by me.

I turned back to the couple, watching as they talked.

" Where did you get that smart ass mouth of yours?" asked Lord Magorie.

"I don't know, you tell me." Xavier said with a shrug.

"Ming my manners!" Xavier cooed, "I'm Xavier Crosse."

Lord Magorie nodded his head in acknowledgement. "That's why I'm so fond of you, Xavier. I remember you."

Xavier smiled, "ah I thought so, James."

Maces walked over to where the pair stood. The silver haired reaper still slung over his back like a sack of flower.

I followed in pursuit toward the where wolf.

When I got there, however, Lord Magorie motioned me to follow him.

"I'll be right back, I must have a word with Maiyan." The men nodded in understanding as the reaper wrapped his arm around my waist and led me away from them.

I looked at Lord Magorie as he led me behind the dumpster.

"Time, it's running out." The reaper deadpanned fixing me with one of his icy looks.

I shook my head. "What do you mean, time is running out?" I asked a hint of anger in my tone.

"I mean, you just die, within this week, of course" the reaper said, intwining his fingers.

"Well what will I turn into? Do you know that much?" I ask.

He fixed me with an unbearable glare, "the question is not what you will turn into Maiyan. But, when will you turn, and how will you be. Do you understand? Maiyan?"

I nodded, "so there is a chance I could be evil, and there's a chance I could be good?"

He nodded, "I'm afraid so, my dear. For we do not know what, or how you will end up to be. Only The Lord of Time himself, can know."

I sigh, "alright I suppose your right, I mean...."

The kiss was so sweet, the best one yet. A warm sensation flooded my body, pushing to take over.

My knees felt weak, and my body went numb, I wanted to surrender to him, let him do as he wished with my body. I wanted to caress his body in my hands, do as I wished.

Then the moment was broken when he pulled away and smiles brightly.

"Now, Maiyan, let us be on our way. We have a guest with us as well as an over exhausted reaper. And we cannot wait around out here much longer with a huge sliced up dragon body in the Middle of the street. And I'm filthy and holding a dragon heart."

I laughed and slung an arm around his bloody frame. "Alright, James." I joked, and led him away from the dumpster toward where Xavier, Maces, and an exhausted Lord Koven wait.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

I ask, as of before, that you let me know how I am doing by commenting, voting, or simply adding it to your library.

Any mean comments will be ignored and deleted.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

I am considering deletion, so please help me by doing what I asked.

Thank you, my lovely knives.

Feel free to take questions to my Instagram @Laughing__Jill_

Vampire_lord. Thanks! :D