10•

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out."

After we got ready, he dragged me into his car.

"Fine." I said pouting.

"Are we there yet?"

"No Daisy."

"How bout now?"

"Daisy?"

"Yea?"

"Shush."

I crossed my arms and huffed after a while I fell back to sleep.

"And we're here." He said getting out of the car.

It was a beautiful field. Flowers, a river.

It was perfect.

Almost makes being alive worth it.

"Woah." I said as he took my hand.

"I have food too." He said holding a 3 bag from Mc donalds.

Because I love Mc Donalds. I dont give a shit what anyone says.

"I'll pay you b-" I said but was cut off.

"Rose its fine." He said leading me to the field and putting a blanket down. "Ladies first. M'lady."

"Why thank you, kind sir." I said smiling and taking a seat

"Stay like that." He said making my smile drop.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head.

"Keep smiling, you look better when you're happy." He said rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"Sorry, I can't do that. If you haven't noticed, I'm not a happy person." I said taking my hand out of his.

"Daisy, you can be what you want to be." he said.

"Look-"

"I want to help you Daisy."

"Liam."

"Tell me what happened." He spoke gently

I took a deep sigh "my mother-" I said but was cut off by the noise of my phone.

My phone brought me to reality, our legs were tangled with each other. So close. We were too close.

Our faces were inches away and we stared at each Other making me blush.

"I'm gonna go, see who's calling." I said awkwardly, breaking the silence other than the phone ringing.

"Yea, of course." He said as I got up.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Rose, I'm sorry. I need to tell you this." I heard Ashley say on the other line.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I know you like him and I do too. Well not the way you do but-" she said but was cut off by a guys voice that was totally Danny's.

"He bet on you, Rose."

What?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked afraid of the answer he was going to give me.

"He and Johnathan bet who could steal your virginity,"

No. He would never do that.

"No..." I said in disbelief.

"Rose I'm sorry."

My virginity was already taken by force. But after I was starting to trust him. I was stupid for that, trusting him. I knew I couldn't trust..anyone. I couldn't cry here, I couldn't show him I was weak. I couldn't fall for him and he can't fall for me.

We're finishing what never started.

"Rose? Are you okay?" He asked with a rose in his hand, tilting his head.

I hung up the phone and turned to him.

"We're leaving." I said with no emotion.

"Daisy. You're acting weird. We just got here why would you-"

"Because you're a liar." I said stepping towards him.

Don't cry.

"You think I wouldn't find out?" I said taking another step.

"You people make me sick, what are you trying to prove betting on the girl who just wants to die."

"Never say that, you want to die. Please. Dais." He pleaded, trying to touch my arm but I moved back.

"Why do you care? I'm just a bet, remember?" I said trying to calm my nerves.

"Just drive me home." I said before he could say anything else, with my voice cracking at the end of the sentence.

He sighed in defeat and we walked to the car.

Before he left, he told me "I'm sorry Rose, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You can't hurt me if I'm already numb." I said as I slammed my front door.

That's when I broke down.

Tears fell to the ground and so I did too.

It hurts, so much.

Why did it hurt so much?