11•

"You have to get out your bed, someday Rosie." Ash said opening a curtain making me hiss.

"Yea, we know it hurts now but we'll get over it together. I brought pizza, ice cream, doughnuts, and movies." Danny said making my smile.

"See, there's my rose!" Danny exclaimed, pinching my cheek.

I don't have a TV in my room so we went downstairs to the living room to watch it.

We sat on the L shaped couch and started to watch Disney movies, because all the movies Danny has is Disney.

You see, Danny has 3 sisters who watch Disney and one who's into horror.

But Danny loves Disney so he bought the ones his sister had.

The little mermaid, high school musical, etc.

Danny and Ashley were close on the couch.

I always knew they'd be a couple, ever since i met them.

"you guys finally together now?" I asked eating the chocolate ice cream.

Ashley started to blush like crazy and Danny started smiling, "Yeah but we didnt want to tell you right now, because you know..L-" 

Right before Danny could finish his sentence, Ashley punched him in his stomach. "i thought i told you not to say his name around her, idiot." 

"guys its fine." I said rolling my eyes.

Right then a door bell rung.

"anyone, expecting anyone?"

"Nopee." Danny said as Ash shook her head.

I opened the door to see the pizza delivery man at the door holding 3 boxes.

"Um, we didn't buy those." i said pointing to the pizzas.

"Well someone did, its already paid for. Have a nice day." he said putting the boxes in my hand.

"Free pizza!" i shouted as i opened the boxes.

Hawaiian pizza. My favorite.

"They all have... Fruit on it." Danny said looking at the pizza.

"So unnatural." Ashley said making a face.

"Just pick it off." i said rolling my eyes.

They took the boxes and started to pick the pineapples off.

Then started feeding each other. Couples disgust me.

I shivered and continued eating my pizza.

Tonight's gonna be a long night