Chapter 13: Taste Good

*Chapter 13*

Skice POV.

Hayy...its so boring.

Nandito ako ngayon sa kwarto ko.

Pagkatapos ng ranking kahapon at ang pagpapakilala kay Grey ay dumiretso na ako sa unit ko at natulog buong araw.

At ngayon,tanghali na at nandito parin ako sa kwarto ko.

Hindi pa ako kumakain simula kaninang umaga at ngayon ko lang naramdaman ang gutom.

Tinatamad naman akong maglakad papuntang cafeteria,but..I'm hungry,urgghh...

I don't have any choice but to cook by my own.

Lumabas ako sa kwarto ko at dumiretso sa kusina.

Tinignan ko ang mga cabinet at ang ref kung merong mga ingredients.

And its wow,punong puno pala itong kusina ng mga kagamitan at mga sangkap kaya hindi na ako mahihirapan pa.

If you have a doubt if I know how to cook,well...when I was 9 years old back then,I enrolled to a culinary school,my reason why I studied how to cook?because I'm bored that time and also I want to explore and earn more knowledge.

I decided to cook a chicken adobo for dish,fried rice for rice of course,fruit salad for dessert and nestea for drinks.

I wear my apron and wash my hands at the sink.

I started to wash the rice and put it on the rice cooker.

I get the chopping board and the knife and start to chop the chicken into small pieces,I also chop a onion,garlic,carrots and other ingredients for the chicken adobo and fried rice.

I start to boil an oil in a pot.

When the oil starting to warm up,I put the dried seasonings for the adobo at the frying pan.

When it started to sting,I put the chopped chicken,also the wet and some dry seasonings for it,after putting the seasonings,I fill the pot a 1 cup of water.

I cover it by the pot cover and wait it to cook finish.

Sakto naman naluto ang kanin,since wala akong left over rice,I decided to cook a new.

When the rice cool down off heat,I start to smash it,not literally smash,only slight.

After that,I boil a oil on the frying pan,when it already warm out,I put the seasonings and other chopped veggies of the fried rice,next I mix it with the smashed rice.

I sprinkle it with some pepper and salt.

Next,I put a banana ketchup on it and mix it after.

I notice the chicken adobo is boilling already,its already cooked.

I turn off the porch of the pot and carry the pot beside using the kitchen gloves.

I get back on the frying pan and continue the mixing.

After a while the fried rice is cooked already,I put it beside the pot.

I turn off the stove.

I get a mixing bowl.

I get some fruits at the ref and slice it into small pieces.

I put it all on the mixing bowl,next,I fill it with condensed milk and evaporated milk,also milk cream.

(Ms.Asuki: hehehe,sorry,hindi ko po alam ang totoong ingredients ng fruit salad,kayazhuwag pong tularan hahaha)

After that,I put it on the freezer to freeze it of course,alangan naman para tunawin ito tsk.