An Old Crush

A/n: This chapter is probably going to be short as hell. Don't blame me! I'm running out of ideas!

You arrived at school. You walked up to the roof and stood on the railings. You didn't care if it was dangerous, you wanted to feel the nice cold breeze. You stood on the railings, balancing, you closed your eyes and moved your hands in the air. This was a relaxing feeling, until...

"Y/n! Get down from there! It's dangerous!" You got startled and fell backwards, you thought you were going to land on the hard floor of the rooftop. Instead, you fell into the arms of Jungkook. Your face turned all red, you became flushed. You could feel the butterflies attacking your stomach as you were on Jungkook's lap. His arms were around your stomach. You turned  around to see Jungkook smiling at you, his smile made your heart skip a beat. Your eyes widen, your face became even more red.

"Koo-erm...J-Jungkook...h-hello." You kept stuttering your words because you were so flustered. You felt Jungkook's hands around your waist grow tighter, your face became as red as a tomato. Jungkook and you were staring at each other face-to-face. You both were staring into each other's eye, you became nervous and broke your gaze. You just sat on his lap while his hands were around your waist. You both were just enjoying the breeze until the bell rang, you both got up and started to head to class.

Are we a 'thing'?

When you entered the class, you see 12 confession letters from 12 different guys. You walk to your desk and there was a bouquet of red roses. It had a little white card in it, it had the name Changwoo. You opened up the card because the name sounded familiar to you.

"Hey Y/n! Remember me? Changwoo from Red Rose Junior High. I didn't know you went here until someone told me. I have to admit, I had a crush on you since 7th grade. I'm so happy that I've finally found you after 4 years!"

You were shocked, you never knew Changwoo had a crush on you. You always thought that it was just a one-sided love. In the corner of your eye, you can see Jungkook, he looked jealous.

____
2018: I'll try my best to update this story with new edits frequently! It won't be like everyday because ya girl has school and needs sleep. Plus, I'm lowkey addicted to League of Legends rn...