Thank You

"You want to call off the marriage huh?" Your dad had a stern look on his face. You gulped and nodded. Your dad just turned to Jungkook.

"Promise me you will keep my daughter safe. Promise me you won't hurt her." Your dad had a sad look in his eyes.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to lose Y/n ever." Jungkook smiled. Your dad smiled and went to his room. He peeked his head from the hallway and said,

"The marriage is off." Your dad smiled again as his head disappeared back into his room. You were so happy, you gave Jungkook a tight embrace. Yoongi hugged Mina and started to kiss her on her forehead. Everyone was feeling happy.

~6 years later~

Mina, Irene, and you were at home making food for the husbands. You guys were calmly cooking until Irene's son tugged on Irene's pants.

"Junsu hurt himself." Yejun said (Yejun is Jin's 6 year old cousin).

"Junsu!" Mina ran, she opened the door to the playroom and ran to him.

Junsu was crying on the floor with a scrape on his knee (Junsu is Mina and Yoongi's 4 year old child) Mina went to the kitchen while holding Junsu and sat him down. She grabbed a bandaid and placed it onto Junsu's scrape.

"Better?" Mina gently smiled. Junsu nodded and kissed Mina on her cheek. Junsu and Yejun ran back into the playroom. Mina walked back to you and helped with the cooking. Someone rang the door bell, you walked to the door and opened it. Seulgi was there with her daughter Jisu.

"Sorry I'm late!" Seulgi apologized.

"Oh it's okay." You smiled. The both of you walked into the kitchen and started to place the food onto the table. Four guys walked in, they all looked tired. Yoongi smelled the food and quickly sat down at the table, Changwoo walked to Seulgi and kissed her cheek. He sat down next to Yoongi. Jin sat down and took some food.

"Honey~ look at all of them. They already have kids, when ar-" You covered Jungkook's mouth.

"Jungkook, we've only been married for 1 month. Please be patient." You smiled.

"Are you sure there isn't something wrong with me Changwoo?" Jungkook looked at Changwoo. "We've done it... why isn't there a baby yet?" Jungkook whispered.

"Dude you have to be patient, it's not guaranteed you idiot." Changwoo whispered. Jungkook sat down and dug in. You all talked while all the kids came and started to eat too.

It was night, Jungkook and you walked to your room to sleep. Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you.

"I love you Y/n." Jungkook whispered.

"I love you too." You turned your head to him.

"I don't know how I would of lived without you by my side." Jungkook pecked your cheek.

"Jungkook... you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I have to admit, I lived a crappy life before I met you. Now that I have you by my side... I can finally live a happy life."

"Y/n, you're the best thing that's ever happened in my shitty life. You're actually the only girl I've felt true feelings for, I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have met a beautiful, kind, loyal, and funny woman."

"Thank you Jungkook."

____
The end! Sorry for any errors!

2018: am I done editing?! Finally?!