This Wasn't On Purpose

Mina and Jungkook walked towards you guys. Mina stared at you, the most devilish smirk formed across her face.

"What? Did you think he really loved you?" Mina scoffed. You froze at that question, you thought to yourself

Did he really love me? I was insane for thinking a boy like Jungkook would change...

"I-I" You tried to say something but it was like you were choking on your own words.

"Jungkook... so you're telling me all the times you snook glances of what ever Y/n was doing was all for show?" Yoongi questioned, "All those times you were jealous."

"So what if they were... I got what I needed." Jungkook scoffed. His exterior seemed honest and cold, but in his mind,

No they weren't. I... I didn't want to do this. Someone please listen to me. Help me. I don't want Y/n to leave me again.

"Kookie... please don't leave Y/n in the dark. Just find it in your heart to change... for her." Irene looked up at Jungkook, she had a look of sadness filling her eyes. Jungkook thought to himself,

Y/n, Irene, Chang-Woo, Jimin, Tae, Namjoon, Suga, Jin, and Hoseok I'm sorry...I'm not doing this on purpose...

Jungkook turned to you, he saw tears falling from your face. Seeing you in tears tore him to pieces. He immediately regretted everything and he just wanted to give up the act.

"I-I..." Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but Mina grabbed his hand. She pulled him downstairs. "You bitch! I lost all of my friends because of our deal." Jungkook couldn't hide his anger.

"That's the price if you want to protect Y/n so much."

~Flashback~

"Like I said, we're going to jump Y/n after school, but this time, we're gonna hurt her so bad that she has to go to the hospital. This will teach that slut a lesson." Mina smirked as she told Samira and Kiana the plan. Jungkook overheard,

No, they can't hurt Y/n...

Mina left; she walked to the classroom. Jungkook grabbed her wrist tightly,

"Ow! What the hell!" She quickly turned to see Jungkook looking at her with a fierce look in his eyes.

"Don't hurt Y/n, if you even lay a hand on her I will ruin your fucking life!" Jungkook yelled, she flinched when he raised his voice at her. She was scared, until she thought of something. Her fear immediately disappeared and her smirked.

"If you want Y/n to be uninjured, then let's make a deal." She said in a flirty tone. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.

"Talk." Jungkook said in a cold tone.

"Pretend to be my boyfriend, treat Y/n and all of the others cruelly." She placed her hand onto his cheek. Her cherry red lips curved into smile that showed mischief.

"How long..." His face stayed emotionless. She leaned close to his ears and whispered,

"...forever..." Her eyes quickly shifted to the door, she whispered, "If you want Y/n to stay unharmed. Act like you love me more than her right now." She saw Changwoo and you standing by the door.

~End Of Flashback~

You couldn't stop crying, you fell to your knees and thought to yourself,

He never fucking changed.

You were lost in your thoughts till you felt hands wrap around your shoulders. You looked at the hands to see that they were pale. You looked up to see that Yoongi was hugging you, he whispered,

"He'll come back... I know he will."

____
I know that this chapter was short, I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes!

2018: I hope to get all the remaining chapters done today.