Chapter One

My name is Matt Koykio. I like things as a challenge (I hate Simple),they make me work harder and keep my mind off things from the past. I would always take up a challenge each day. That's why I took in a small black fox. Well, technically it followed me to my place and ate up a whole lot of my food, but afterwards I took it in. Who would've known that taking in a fox would, one, make a whole new life for me, and two, fuck up the life I had before.

"Okay class so today we have a group project today, so please pick a partner or two and select from the five categories that you would like to write about." I groan, English has me doing some of the most boring things. I don't have many friends, and I certainly don't have any in this class, so. I move to the back, because everybody moved to the front. Our class wasn't that big, but big enough for group assignments. I sit down in a desk that happens to be by a window. I stare out of the window and admire the view, I look down to see a black fox, running from a black cat. Thats weird, I thought It was the other way around. I turn my head back to my English teacher and watched her demonstrate the directions of what we need to do and what not to do.

My eyes started to get heavy, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

"Little brother! Look I found a bird egg!" I run over looking at the egg, "Wow! It's so pretty! It has different colors! Red, purple, green, blue, yellow, orange...um what's this color?" Pointing at the last color, big brother smiled, "It's called black. It's a sad color, but," he grabbed some of my black hair, "you make it look beautiful." He smiled.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking up and seeing literally nobody, not even the teacher. I sigh, getting up and heading out the door. This has happened a couple of times, not that I care, I just would like to actually wake up and go home when everybody else does. I get my belongings and walk out the school doors, seeing the cherry blossom tree, that was planted on school grounds a long time ago, its petals flew across the school field and landed slowly on the ground, beautifully. I run to the school gate and put my hand on the pole, "Okay, let's run from school to home!" I start to run until I heard a squeak underneath my foot. I lift up my foot and there laid the black fox from before. I picked the small creature up and looked at it for a while. It was the color black, it did suit the animal well, it had such pretty eyes and a bushy tail that was super soft. A blush crept onto my face, this fox was adorable! I put the fox down, "What a cute fox, I wonder what your name is. Not like you can understand me or anything."

I laugh to myself, all my life I've laughed by myself, the only person who even acknowledged me was my bigger brother, he passed away when I was in middle school. I look up into the sky, why am I thinking of these things outside, in front of the school yard? I know, all I ask for is a second chance to make things better for the world, I want to be loved, but I am not. "I want a second chance." I gasp, looking around for anybody that would've heard that, only finding the fox from before, "So you were the only one who heard it huh?" I laugh, I look back and forth, crossing the road onto a sidewalk that lead the way to my not so far home. I noticed that the fox had been following me, I turned around looking at it, "I'm sorry but I don't have anything for you. So scat." I walked off, the fox still following me. I stopped once more pushing the animal away, only for it to come back to its original spot it stood in. "Oh come on! Really?!" I decided that maybe if I ran then maybe... "Crap!" I had completely forgotten about the challenge I had challenged myself to do! I quickly ran away from the fox, taking a quick right. I see my house just a house away, I slow my pace and bring out my key. I grabbed my key, inserting the key into the keyhole . I felt my door unlock, but I also felt something on my leg, I look down seeing the same fox once again. "Man what the hell?!" I groan, this thing is not going to stop following me until I give it food, so I'll just give it just that. "Come on." I open the door and let the animal and myself in, closing it behind me. I run upstairs and immediately open my bedroom door jumping onto my bed, sighing.

I get up and huff, I forgot about the fox. I don't know what's up with me forgetting stuff lately, but it starting to really bug me. I walk into the kitchen and grab some sandwich meat, walking into the living I suppose the fox was. I sit down, "Come here little fox, I have some meat for you!" I heard a loud crash in my room, I run upstairs once again and check for anything missing. Nothing. I see the fox on my bed with a flower in his mouth. What kind of flower is that? I walked over to the fox and gently grabbed the flower and examined it. It was a camellia flower, I laughed. It sure must like flowers, "So you like flowers, I'll call you Tsubaki, then. It means camellia in Japanese." The fox rubbed its nose on my hand, I brought my hand over and gently brought my hand against the Tsubaki's fur. "What an adorable fox you are!" I thought about, I think I might adopt this fox as my own. I looked over finding a ribbon, I put it around Tsubaki's neck and tie a small cute red bow. "Now you're even cuter than before!" I picked the fox up and hugged the fox, "I think I'm going to adopt you! Also are you still hungry, Tsubaki?" I got up and walked out of my room, walking down the stairs into the kitchen.

"I'll have to get pet food for you tomorrow, is that okay?-" I look up seeing a man with a kimono on and a smile wearing him. "Who the hell are you?! How the hell did you get into my house?!" He laughs, suddenly he transforms, into the fox from before. What the hell? What the hell did I just adopt? As I was about to scream, the man, otherwise known as Tsubaki, transformed back again and took my arm, "Say my name?" I stare into his red pupils, his eyes were a heavy color, if oceans were red, his eyes would perfectly match them. You could get lost in such beauty, his glasses covering half of such beautiful eyes. His hair black, making the red in his eyes even more beautiful. Black certainly is beautiful, but more beautiful on this creature. "You mean Tsubaki?" Suddenly, red lights form around my arm and around his neck, "What the hell?!" He smiled, "May I ask your name before I continue?" I question, "Um, my name is Matt. Now, tell me what the hell-" Before I could speak anymore, Tsubaki sunk his teeth into my arm, "What the hell did you-" I felt nauseous, after Tsubaki was through, I fell into his arms.

My eyelids becoming heavier and heavier, until I finally went to a deep sleep. Let's just hope that this was a dream. And not some creepy "vampire" thing attacking me!

Words count: 1332
Hello peasants, jk. I am your wonderful god- author, I meant author. Just call me author-chan! I have started this book because why not? And because I absolutely adore Servamp! I ship KuroMahi like a fucking boss!! Since the servamp of wrath, the one I wanted before, has a eve in the manga.... I chose Tsubaki as my next option! But I think I did well on this one!!

I do hope you like this book and leave plenty of likes! Best of love and wishes from author-chan!! ❤❤