Chapter Two

I woke up finding myself in my bed, tucked in. Was everything just a dream? I look over trying to find the fox, or....man? I don't find anyone. I sigh, so it was a dream. I start to feel hot, so I take off my shirt and open my window. Suddenly, my door was thrown open, a over happily Tsubaki walking through, yelling my name.

"Matt! Wake up! Oops, looks like you're already up." He smiles, my mouth gaped open, "You should really close your mouth," he said walking over to me, closing my mouth up, "you might swallow something you don't want to swallow.~" I blush, "Pervert!" I push him back and run to the door, only to be pulled back by my collar, into Tsubaki's chest. His arms snake around my waist, "Oh come on, why don't you wanna have fun~ especially, now that I'm your servamp!~" I struggle to get out of his grip, "Let me go! You pervert!" He whines, "Awe! That hurt my feelings Matt-kun.~" Unexpectedly, he throws me onto the bed, and hovers above me. "I just want to get to know my master!~" I gulp, Is this where my life unexpectedly takes a turn? No, that happened when I brought that stupid fox in! I sigh, Tsubaki stops leaning in and tilts his head, almost like he didn't understand.

"What's wrong, Matt-kun?~" I look up to Tsubaki, "Well you want to get to know me, but you practically barged yourself into my life, not knowing who I was. Plus, you saying nonsense, like I'm your master? You got to be kidding me, I didn't sign up for any of this." His eyes widen, suddenly he starts to laugh, stopping as he says, "You really are interesting!~" I roll my eyes, getting up. Heading down the stairs, into the kitchen. I opened my fridge door and get out a breakfast drink, sitting down in my chair, opening the book, that had been laying there for a while. I hadn't known Tsubaki had walked in, until he had took a seat right beside me, looking at me with a smile.

I sigh, "So, about that servamp and master stuff, explain?" His happy face changes to a smirk, "Of course." I look at Tsubaki as he looks outside, from my kitchen. "Servamps are servant vampires that serve only one master, and that master is the one that we set a contract with." He looks back at me, his red pupils glowing from a gleam of light hitting those beautiful red eyes that bring out his black hair. "You are my eve, my master, my contractor, and that means that I can only drink your blood." He smiled, scooting closer to me. "We cannot be separated for more than 24 hours, or you'll die. You don't have to worry, cause I'll always be right beside you!~" I blush, looking away. "Anything else, that I need to know?" Tsubaki takes his finger, lifting my chin, moving my face towards his. I push his face away, "Fine~ There is something else, but I don't think that you'll need it." I look at him, sighing. "Of course, I need it! Just give me it already." Tsubaki sighed, he got up walking behind me, "Close your eyes," I question his commands, but comply. I close my eyes, suddenly finding myself in some weird place. "Where the hell am I?" I heard a chuckle behind me, I turn around quickly, seeing Tsubaki in his Fox form. "Welcome to my mind!~ Come quickly and follow me~" I follow Tsubaki and find myself stopping in front of a big black box. "What is this?" I looked over to Tsubaki, "Well of course, it's your weapon, for when I am not able to protect you!~ You just need to touch the box and then you'll have your weapon!" I look back up to the box, "A weapon, huh?" I slowly lift my hand up, what if I get a weak weapon? Can I be able to protect myself? Others? I hadn't known I had touched the box, a bright light appeared in front of me, making me cover my face. Once I felt the light was gone, I lift my head up, looking at my weapon. It was a bow, without arrows. "It's a bow. Without arrows, how useful!" Sarcasm taking the full tone of my voice.

Suddenly, I had been back where I was, holding onto my bow. "Ohh~ A bow, huh?~" I look down, "Yeah a bow, without arrows." I look back up to Tsubaki, he looks at me with a glare that caught me off guard. He suddenly snaps out of the trance he was just in, "How would you like to meet some of my family and friends? Tomorrow." I smile, "Yeah sure," Tsubaki smiles, walking away, "wait, um I...thank you." He gives a sweet smile before walking upstairs, disappearing out of my sight. Family? Friends? I'm going to meet his family and Friends, this some how makes me really nervous. I feel sweat beads Fall from my head, I wipe my head, getting out of my chair and heading back to my room, finding a fast asleep Tsubaki on my bed. I smile, maybe having him around could be a good thing? But deep down I knew that there had been more to Tsubaki then what had came to eye. I feel my eyes start to close on me and before I knew it, I had went to sleep. I fell asleep feeling warm arms wrap around my waist, and spoon me.

I fell into complete darkness. A dark sleep.

Words count: 999
Hey guys! Author-chan here! So I saw all of the likes and reads on my story and I was like, "Omg, I have like 14 reads on my book and it had just came out, wow!" And well I had updated, because I love you guys and you guys love my books, soooo, yeah.

Next update will honestly be whenever! Jk! I try to update soon! Remember Author-chan loves you!!!