Chapter Eight

I AM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, it just got done with final exams and Christmas break. You know, how that is. Anyways I finally decided of updating, so before I go into a blabber state, I'll start.
Also! HAPPY NEWS YEARS!!!

Kuro's POV

It was currently 3 am and Matt was in the other room sleeping. I was looking at the map and plan, so that I could see Mahiru.

The door to Matt's room opens and in comes Matt.

"I thought that maybe, you'd be asleep." I raised an eyebrow. Matt stoped in his tracks and lit out an awkward "right."

"I think that if we come from underneath the building, then it could work." I said looking up. Matt smiled and sat right beside me.

"Or we can sneak in from the roof and take the vents to get to each floor." I looked at Matt, and huffed.

"Smart ass." Matt gasped. Putting a hand over his heart.

"Nonsense! I'm just smarter than most." He gave a cheeky smile. I smiled back, only to frown.

"Do you miss them?" Matt looked at me with a regretful look.

"Of course. Everyday I'm without Mahiru, I get weaker and weaker, plus he human and it's worse for him." Matt shared a kindred smile at me. "How do you do it?" His smile fades to a questionable look. 

"Do what?" I don't smile, but instead just stare at him. "Oh, how I always seem too happy?" I say nothing. "It's challenging, right? To find something to look forward to, but it just slip through your fingers." 

"What has that have to do with anything with how you show your feeling with Tsubaki?" Matt's face widen, and he punches me hard on the arm. 

"You jerk! It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning and your already being mean." He says with puffy cheeks. I smile, but it doesn't last long as a sigh slips through my lips and I direct my eyes toward the map. "We'll get them back. I swear." I smile at him, and then yawn. "Get some sleep? We'll head out tomorrow." He said getting up and heading to his door. "Goodnight." As he walks to the door and opens it, he turns the light out and walks into his room, I look down at the map and smile. 

"We're coming Mahiru."

HEY GUYS I'M SUPER SORRY FOR HAVING NOT A LONGER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS, AND YOU GUYS LIKE...TOTALLY DESERVE IT, BUT I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY STRESSED AND STUFF, AND I'D PREFER NO TO GET INTO DETAILS, BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE A PROPER AUTHOR. PLS FORGIVE MEH. I MIGHT NOT UPDATE ANY SOONER AFTER THIS BUT I WILL TRY HARDER AS AN AUTHOR TO TRY AND PLEASE YOU GUYS.