1

||Anxiety's P.O.V||

I walk to the out of my room, closing the dark oak door behind me. I walk to the living room, turn the corner to see Logan reading something his phone. I look over to see Prince is on the black leather couch watching Big Hero 6. Morality happily skips out of the kitchen with a tray of warm cookies in his hands.

"Why are you making cookies?" I ask, my voice surprisingly shaky, but Patton doesn't notice

"This is my weekly supply of cookies!" Morality says happily "I also have 5 extra cookies for when I'm feeling dangerous" He closes the jar and walks back into the kitchen, this part of Thomas' mindscape basically looks like a regular house, but there's a back door that takes us to the the rest of the mindscape. I roll my eyes and walk back into my room.

All the other sides have hobbies and stuff like that: Talents, to put it simply. Logic can write really good poems and stories. Prince is really good at dancing and acting, and Morality is a great cook and makes delicious cookies. All the personalities assume I don't have any talents. Since I'm Anxiety and all. But I paint and sometimes sing. I pull out two sets of paints along with some brushes.

---------

I've been down here for a while, painting whatever came to mind. I lay out my recently finished paintings. All of them oil paintings, I arranged them carefully

 All of them oil paintings, I arranged them carefully

I heard a knock at my door

I heard a knock at my door. I quickly grab all the paintings and hide the them. I hear Morality from the other side "Hey kiddo! You've been in your room for a while. You okay?" He sounds cheerful.

"What do you want Morality?" I say through the door. Pause. "Just wanted to tell you that Thomas is filming a new video" I roll my eyes "Okay, now go away" I hear a sigh from the other side of the door, then footsteps.

Finally...I thought he'd never leave

I walk back to my bed and pull out the paintings, and set them against the wall, then pick up the paints and brushes, and putting them in a box under my bed. Now I only need to sneak out to the kitchen to dump out the water that I used.

I hear the door open and then voice behind me says "Hey Anxiety have you-" I turn around to see Prince looking at the paintings "Anx, did you make this?" I huff and roll my eyes "Yes, I did, now get out." I walk over to the door and open it "Leave."

"How come you don't show these to anybody?" I shrug, and he adds "These are really good" I just begin to shove him out. We reach the door and before I close the door I pause "If you tell anybody else what you saw, I will kill you"

"But-" I close the door, I hear a sigh of defeat from the other side "Fine." and I hear him walk away. I lean against the door and slide down, I think of what Prince asked me.

Why I don't I show anyone my paintings?

Maybe because you know that everyone will hate them, idiot.

I try to shake those thoughts away, I stand up, and walk to my bed. I grab out my phone and headphones, I don't need anyone hearing the music I'm listening to. I open a random playlist, and press shuffle then start to sing along.

You say things with your mouth
Cobwebs and flies come out
I hear a second voice behind your tongue somehow
Luckily I can read your mind
Flies and cobwebs unwind
They will not take you down
They will not cast you out, out.

Dear friend, here we are again pretending
To understand how you think your world is ending
Sending signals and red flags in waves
It's hard to tell the difference between blood and water these days
I'll pray that one day you see
The only difference between life and dying
Is one is trying, that's all we're going to do
So try to love me and I'll try to save you.

Won't you stay alive
I'll take you on a ride
I will make you believe you are lovely.

Won't you stay alive
I'll take you on a ride
I will make you believe you are lovely.

Your redemption won't grow stale
We are now just setting sail
On the seas of what we fear
Treason now is growing near to me

I'm coming clean
God hit me straight on, God hit me straight on

Won't you stay alive
I'll take you on a ride
I will make you believe you are lovely.

Won't you stay alive
I'll take you on a ride
I will make you believe you are lovely.

You say things with your mouth,
Cobwebs and flies come out.
I hear a second voice behind your tongue somehow
Luckily, I can read your mind

[5x]
Don't be gone

[6x]
You say things with your mouth,
Cobwebs and flies come out.

I sigh softly as the song ends, then I feel myself start to fall asleep

||Prince's P.O.V||

Those. Painting. Were. Amazing.

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling, all of the paintings were really good, but in my opinion the one with the dancer was my favorite. But why didn't he show them to anyone? I'm sure everyone else would like them, so why hide them? I snap out of my thoughts when I something coming from down the hall.

Talking? No-singing!

I walk out of my bedroom, and look around, it's coming from Anxiety's room. What other hidden talents does he have?

Won't you stay alive
I'll take you on a ride
I will make you believe you are lovely.

I put my ear against the door, and I smile softly.

Your redemption won't grow stale
We are now just setting sail
On the seas of what we fear
Treason now is growing near to me

I walk slowly back to my room, still smiling, Anxiety is more than the usual angsty persona we all know. What else don't we know about him?

(A/N: So I recently started watching A LOT more Thomas Sanders and it made me realize how out of hand my shipping has gone, so I decided to make this fanfic!)