17

//Anxiety's P.O.V//

My eyes flutter open and I quickly sit up. Why do I always end up sleeping everywhere but my bed? I see a sleeping Roman laying next to me. Damn it, he's cute. I lay down and let out a small sigh.

I never thought I would like him

I think about how he acted last night. He was okay with cuddles, joked about Netflix and chill, and he mentioned being my "baby". At this point I don't know what to think about him. Other than I have the biggest crush on his cute self.

Why is love so difficult?

Logan and Patton are together, they managed to get it to work. Why not try with Prince? The problem is, I'm too much of a coward to say anything. I'm also sure he doesn't like me. I mean, why on earth would he? These thoughts don't leave my head as I walk into the kitchen. I see Ashley sitting with Percy on the counter, eating cereal. I give them a weird look.

"You do realize there's chairs right?" I see Percy just glare in response.

"And you do realize Roman likes you right?" Ashley retaliates, then eats the last spoonful of cereal.

A confused expression takes over my face, I then give her a small laugh

"Nice one" I say as I turn to the cupboard. I then feel Percy turn me around

"It's not a joke dude, he has the biggest crush on you"

I roll my eyes, grabbing a bowl from the shelf. I place it on the counter then turn to all of them

"Yeah, and I'm Jung Hoseok, you guys need to chill"

I see them just shake their heads and turn back to their breakfast. Just then, I heard something down the hall.

====
Yo guess which lazy ass decided to update???

Thisss oneeee!!!!

Anyway, I need your opinion.

I'm planning a Yoonmin story (if you don't know its BTS related)

And I have a couple of ideas:

Comment "this one" on the one you like best, and which ever ones the most popular, I'll post.

1:
All we do is drive
All we do is think about the feelings that we hide

===

What started as a close friendship led to Yoongi and Jimin falling for each other, but they're too scared to say anything.

===
It's so simple but we can stay
Overanalyze again
Would it really kill you if we kissed?

2:

"Last summer you told me you were mine, and I believed you"

=-=-=-=-=

In which Park Jimin sends notes about the forgotten summer he shared with Min Yoongi

3:
Tell me we weren't just friends
This doesn't make much sense, no
But I'm not hurt, I'm tense
'Cause I'll be fine without you babe

===

In which Jimin falls for Yoongi, and realizes it's the best and worst decision of his life.

That's all!
I'm also working on another Prinxiety story, but idk when I'll post it

Bye~