the Cave of Nyle

Chapter 1: The Cave

"Come on I don't have time I have to get to Math soon. Okay what's so important you just couldn't wait any longer?" I followed Luca into the empty chorus room. keeping my eyes on his dirty blonde hair "just I found something really cool and I need to show it to you so just follow me on Friday-""Today is Friday"he interrupted. I sighed then went off to English 

   The school day passed in a blur. But after school me and Luca sprinted off to the woods. Trying not to get followed by Nico the blue haired wonder.

  Okay. I guess I haven't told you much about me (Lissa Rogu) I have dirty blond hair with a streak of red in it and I have a lot of freckles on my nose. My friends (which I don't have much of)

tell me I always have my head in the clouds and that I'm very daring.

   So Luca and I were walking now in the forest. Luca was my twin brother and he looked like me a little. Same hair, same dark almost black eyes. Luca suddenly stopped walking and I almost walked into him. e was looking at a tall tree not to many branches mostly trunk. Then he started climbing he plopped himself on the biggest branch when I was already seated on the tree next to him.

   "Okay. Why are we here besides to climb the trees?" he asked grumpily  "Sheesh don't get you panties in a twist. I found a cave well at least I think it is..." I said questioning "You think?" he said in a softer voice. I started climbing out of my tree "us it's like blocked of by boulders. I didn't want to check it out you. I thought you would wanna see." I called un tangling my hair out of some bark.

"oh thanks. I hope there's bats and stuff." he said jumping and landing perfectly on ground. I started walking soundlessly across the leaves. I walked about half a mile when I found it. A big cave in the side of a giant hill, but there were about 5 boulders covering the mouth of the cave "look around for any holes or openings!" I yelled as Luca started to walk around the side od a bulging boulder.

I walked 10 feet when I saw it. Tracks! They weren't animal tracks like deer or wolf. But they looked like wherewolf if there was such a thing... It lookd like human foot prints then claw at the top. I saw that they were leading to an opening in between boulders but you were barely able to see it because of the vines and moss. "Luca! I found an opening!"

Luca rushed over here jumping and sprinting at the same time. I ducked in threw the hole and found it to be very dark, a little to dark. I told Luca to get his and my backpacks and he trotted away to the other side. When I looked at the trees I saw a flash of blue walked over making sure I was looking somewhere else so he didn't get suspicious. Then I ran behind the tree and grabbed his collar.

"Nico" I hissed. and I dragged him by his collar while he was complaining that I was stretching his shirt. If you haven't guessed yet Nico (the blue haired wonder) was what he called himself. But Luca and I called him the blue haired wonderer. 

One day we found him in the forest one day wondering around when we were 13 and He was so funny we were jumping from tree to tree and pelting him with acorns and pinecones telling him to go away and never come back. He spotted my face and knew who I was so I lead him out of the forest and then he watched me climb the tree in awe. Everyday after that he tried following us just to get lost but the forest was always better without him here.

Unfortunately our bribes and begging and mostly threatening hadn't done anything. So I thought of it as my fault if anything happened to him. So I told him to wait and be quiet which he was good at all with. "Why are you so annoying your like a puppy but not even close to its cuteness." I told him while glaring at the same time. Sure a lot of girls would probably kill to be Nicos girlfriend but I knew he still had the same crush that he did 4 years ago on the girl who pelted him with Pinecones and Acorns.