Nyle

"Are those fake fangs..." I said cautiously backing away. "Uh no welcome to the real world This Isn't la-la-land. I'm a vampire, and if you fight your demons you can become one too. Or a dragon."he said turning into a black and purple dragon.Then turning int a baby with black and purple hair."see I can turn into anything But I'm DAMNED TO AN ETERNITY IN THIS STUPID CAVE !!!" he screamed letting It all out.I patted his shoulder "couldn't someone take your place or maybe you could take a break maybe get a friend to be here." He chuckled softly "No" he said in a tone so soft I could barely hear him

Just at that moment Nico came stumbling in and almost fell straight on his face. "Well hello there another one." Nyle said soothingly "Stay back both of you stay away from me. Now where's my treasure?Huh cough it up." he said all the while poking me and Luca With a stalagmite/ stalactite. Whichever. All of a sudden everyone (Including Nyle) starting breaking into loud fits of  guffaws except for you guessed it Nico.

"Whats so funny." he said slowly starting to sway slightly."HAHAHAHAHA" Nico screamed actually falling on the ground and starting to close his eyes. "Oh no he ate one of the glowy mushrooms." Nyle said sounding panicked. "What happens if you Eat one ?" I asked my tone dripping with suspicion "well we should go before you have to find out..."He said rushing us into a room that just magically appeared.

we could here loud farting noises that made me want to puke my guts out.But then the smell oh god it was horrid."nyle can you make some air freshener and ear muffs appear?" Luca said sounding dazed"oh yeah never thought about that" Nyle said completely unaffected while Luca scoffed."Be nice Luca" I snapped surprised at how rude he was .

Luca and I made an agreement when we were tenish that everyone should feel good and relax a little. so we took it upon ourselves to be nice when ever at school out of school well we never saw anyone out of school. So we opened doors, collected papers. Luca and I actually waited an hour keeping the doors open so they didn't hit anyone at school. We were strait A students.

But we didn't have any family to congratulate us. our parents died when we were eleven but we made sure no one found out. Luca and I would never go to an orphange so we stayed in the cottage that our parents made us in case this ever happend we had a basement filled with money that Luca and I spent wisely. No body really knew who we were and didnt get in our way Except for yup you guessed it Nico!!

Nico stopped and then we waited a couple minutes just to make sure. we came out of the magic room and the door disapeared."wha..." Luca said staring at where the door had just been. He shook his head and caught up with us "Magic " Nyle said making green sparks fly out of his hand. We saw Nico sleeping on the floor and guess what he was doing. He. Was. Drooling!!! I started laughing so bad. I even snorted. Twice. Luca kicked Nico "wake up stupid" he kicked him harder. even harder. "Luca stop he wont wake up for a couple hours.I will show you all to your rooms." He said while pcking up Nico.

We followed nyle to a wall and there were doors after doors all along the wall Nyle showed me to a door that looked oddley like my door at home next to it was a sign that said Lissa. I walked through and couldnt believe what I was seeing. I saw my room from the cottage it had my bed my walls even my hamper in the corner. I quickly put a towel over my hamper and went out of my room to find nyle sitting down right next to my door. "what are doing over here?" I asked "um.. I..um" he mumbled looking down at his feet. "Do you like it  wanted you to feel at home. It's the least I can do I mean you going to be fighting some gorash soon I hate them i do they.. just. ugh Im boring you arent I" He said an apologectic look in his eyes " no not at all. so how did you defeat the gorashes?"

"I did the most reasonable thing i did what I would do in real life and i dont want to talk about this anymore please." He said in a grim voice. "Okay"  I said and put my head on his sholder. He tensed and i took my head off of his sholder "No." he said and took my head and he put it on his shoulder. he relaxed and held my hand. He started rubbing my shoulder and it sent shivers up my spine and I fell asleep like that