the cave

the warning was more serious this time. It was like the person who was writing life depending on it. like they were in a hurry to make sure newcomers don't make the same mistake as them. and this is what it said:
whoever comes down this path has to choose between the bad and the good go back if you aren't brave at heart in the next cavern if you are not brave at heart and you don't turn back now you will die. but if you are true and strong and brave at heart come and face your demons, your fears. and if you rid this world of your demons you shall get many gifts in your honor.

"so Nico its bin fun but its time for you to leave"  Luca said at the same time Nico said "So when are we going in?" while rubbing his hands. "What...why...Lissa you can't let him do this to me". "Actually I agree with Luca..." I said while Nico waslooking back at me because I was in the middle of Nico and Luca.  I signed ' I'll hog tie him and you duct tape him,K?' then I started to get my rope out. While I saw Luca starting to get his duct tape out of his pack in the corner of my eye.

I jumped on Nico and hog tied him while Luca started to duct tape his mouth. I looked at his squirming body on the ground and said "Bye Nico sorry it had to come to this." then we walked away, feeling like horrible people or at least I did but Luca probably felt like a million bucks.I saw him smiling devilishly."yup My brother and my hog tying people who are to nosy" I said and a grin crept up on my face to as I high fived him.

I bet that crush is good as gone now...So Luca and I kept walking until there was an opening to a cave. We decided it best for 1 of us to rest while the other stays on watch. We then proceeded to eat so dehydrated mango Luca and I's favorite. we waited a while to digest then we went in the cave a few steps in i found out that it was HUGE I mean like 2 entire football  fields. 

We walked for like another 25 minutes then I saw that there was a glow. it was glowing more and more until it bacame a blinding light surrounding me suffocating me. I just realized that my eyes were closed and the red glow was gone I saw a coffin. The lid open and a tall boy was in there.

He was as tall if not taller than me and that's saying a lot. He had perfectly chiselled features. a slim jaw and his muscles! They were big but not to big so he wasn't scrawny. His hair was black with strange purple tips and he was Striking.I've never felt this way over a guy before he was amazing. he was Rising... He was Rising.Oh god he was on his feet now and now that I looked he was pale but not to pale.

I saw his eyes flicker open and when he saw me he smirked and oh god I felt like I was swooning. Then I relized why he was smirking My mouth was open, so I quickly shut it. "Um... Hello Im Lissa" I said trying to swallow the lump in my throut. "Hello Lissa I'm Nyle. Did that look good the rising from the coffin thing? I've been working on it. Oh did you see my carvings?" He asked now sitting Indian style on the stone as he patted the ground next to him

But I hesitantly settled for the ground a couple feet across from him. "Oh ya those were nice I'm Luca By the way" Luca said stretching out a hand to sake Nyle's. "Welcome to the cave of Nyle You guys can rest here a couple of days while i process you to get a Nightmaregorash or gorash." he said then noticed our confuzed expressionsand explained "gorashes are monsters who get to your weak spot then use it against you. they will succeed if you dont out smart them and If you do I will see you again."

I got a good look of his smile and saw Fangs.

#################################

WOW cliffhanger! right Im sorry for posting this really late but I had school and wattpad and books and books on wattpad and wattpad. ya I blew it off for other books Will you ever forgive me?