Chapter 4

Park Jimin (p.o.v)

After she told me her name and her number I let her go. Her cheeks were red as tomatoes. "Fa Mulan.. what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady," I thought to myself.

"Until we meet again." Was my last words to her and then she left. I watched her until she disappeared from my sight. My hearts sinks when I couldn't see her anymore. Then it just hit me. I'm in love. I fell for a girl for the first time. Lee Mulan is my first love. I smiled happily because now I know what it feels like to fall in love.

I swore to myself that I will never let her go and I will make her mine. She wil be my girl and shall conquer my heart as my queen.

"The mall will be closed in 30 minutes, thank you for choosing our mall to shop dear customers."

Shit.. I still haven't found the book for Jungkookie's present. I frantically search the shelves one last time and there is it. Finally! I grab it and went to the counter to pay.

When I reach home, I could hear the noises inside the house from outside.

"Yah.. jungkook! Behave! I'm older than you"

"Tskk.. whatever Seokjinie."

"Come here you little Kookie. I'll teach you a lesson for not listening to your hyung."

And then I heard a thud. I open the door, and saw Jin hyung and maknae Jungkookie both on the floor. Jungkook was on top Jin with his hand on Jin's wrist and he was smiling in victory.

"What was you going to teach me huh, Seokjinie?" said Jungkook while poking Jin hyung cheeks. Jin hyung let himself out from Kookie grasp, and shakes his head while lifting his hands in the air.

"Why am I'm being the oldest but it seems like I'm the youngest here. Aigooo.. I thought I'm the eomma here."

We just laughed at Jin's words. Haha.. Our maknae is obviously acting like the oldest here among our members. But there's 2 person he wouldn't dare to mess with, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. Especially with Yoongi hyung.

When I was in my room, the incident that happened at the mall bookstore replay in my head. I was smiling from ear to ear when I remember Mulan. She was beautiful as she is. She was smaller than me, has fair skin and shorter than me just a bit.

I unlock my phone and search for her name. I'm gonna call her. I want to hear her voice and of course to ask her to meet again. Nervously I push the call button. I hope she answer my call.

Tuttt..tuttt...

Tutt..tuttt..

"Hello.."

"Hey beautiful.."

___________________________________

The sound of calling her sound weird I think.. tutt..tutt.. thats all I could think of. Haha..