Chapter 3

Park Jimin (p.o.v)

"I love you.. was the title of the book. I lift up my head and a pair of bright eyes were looking at me. The way she smiled at me make my hearts beating fast. I couldn't breath properly. Quickly I take a deep breath and I smiled back at her.

She was beautiful and dazzling. We stared at each other for a while until I heard someone yelling like crazy woman at the mall bookstore. She turn her head too looking for the voice owner, and then turn back to me and she said goodbye.

She's leaving and I didn't even get to know her name. Quickly, I grab her hand and spun her around to face me. She was shocked because our face was so close and I was holding her waist . I can feel her breath at my face and that's when I realized that we were standing too close.

"Sorry, but I need to ask you something. What's your name? And can I have your number?"

"...."

Fa Mulan (p.o.v)

"What just happened to me?" The guy earlier grab me and hold my waist and then ask for my name and number at the same time. I was speechless. Then, he poked my cheeks to answer his question.

"Fa Mulan. My number is 010-xxxxxxx."

"Thanks Mulan. I'll call you later beautiful. Until we meet again"

"........... Okay.............. Again?? "

No men ever called me beautiful. I'm not beautiful. I'm just plain and short but I still consider myself a short cutie pie though. Haha.. but only among my friends.