Chapter 6

Love is blind. It does not care about your age gap, who you are, your skin, height, weight and so on.. you name it.

Third person (p.o.v)

Mulan wake up exactly at 6am. That's how her normal day would start. She never woke up late and sleep more than she needed. Once she sit on her bed. She remembered her dream last night. She touch her lips. She thought, " my first kiss happened in my dream. Aigooo.. it felt real though." Gosh.. this happen because he ask to dream about him.

Ding!

There's a message. She click on it.

"Hey beautiful. Good morning. Have a nice day."

"Who's this?"

" Seriously =.= you forgot to save my number didn't you. Its me Jimin. Save my number now as 'Jimin oppa' ppalli.. then screenshot it and send to me as proof. "

"Sorry.

Done. Here's the proof." *insert the screenshot

"Good job baby. Well, gtg now. Have work to do. Think of me all day long. See you soon baby"

"How am I suppose to study if I need to think about you all day long? =.=

Sorry but no can do. Goodbye Jimin. Have a nice day too."

She throw her phone to the bed and went to make breakfast before going to bath. She got class that morning from 8am until afternoon. And she still need to pick up Joanna and Jojo to go to class. They're are in their last semester in S University.

*****

Mulan is back from class. She's at home now watching television. Its 3 pm in the evening and..

Ding!

" I thought I told you no saying goodbyes between us. I'm gonna give punishment to you baby girl for not obeying me. But not now. Later.. "

Mulan didn't understand what does he mean. Its just goodbyes. He's being sensitive she thought. She just shrugged about it and continued to watch tv until she fell asleep. She dreamed about Jimin again, this time in her dream, they kiss with passion.

____________________________________

This time I make it short chapter. See you guys on the next chapter :)