Chapter 1

Fate, destiny or whatever we call it, one thing for sure, we will never be able to run from it.

Park Jimin (p.o.v)

I was at the mall looking for books to give as a present for our maknae, Jungkookie. Its been an hour and I still couldn't find the book that I want. The mall will be closed in less than 2 hour and I still cannot find the book. Its for our special maknae and the present also must be special.

"How to cook like a chef. Nope. How to be a tough guy. Nope. How to take a selfie. Still nope. How to boost your self-esteem. I am full with confidence. Duhh.. Aigooo.. where's the book when you need it." I've went to shelves by shelves but still couldn't find that book.

There's one last shelves that I still need to check on, the display shelves. Quickly, I walk to the shelves and while I was looking for the 'special book' among other books. I didn't realize that in a moment my life would change because of what I saw next.

Fa Mulan (p.o.v)

"Hey girls.. go and quickly search for the books that you guys need. The mall will closed in less than 2 hour. You better make it fast or I will leave without you guys." "Yeah right you'll leave without us Mulan. See this? You ain't going anywhere without your beloved bestfriends." My friend Joanna is holding a smurf key chain, my car keys. We laughed and I rolled my eyes at her and walk to see if there's a new book on the display shelves.

I was busy checking out the books and little did I know that in a minute something magical will happen and I won't even realized it.

I was looking for new books and then I saw this book that captured my eyes in instant, the cover was simple but attractive and the title was interesting. I don't know why but the books title was only 3 words but it affected me just by its title. The book title was...

____________________________________

What do you guys think the book title  was?