Chapter 5

Sometimes we need to let LOVE come to us. It will come when we needed it at the right time. No need to search for love, maybe the he/she has been right by your side all along.

Fa Mulan (p.o.v)

Park Jimin. He told me his name before I left. He was a lit bit taller than me. He has fair skin, blonde hair and his eyes was certainly his main attraction. He was gorgeous as a human being.

After the incident, I went to find Joanna and Jojo. They must be worried about me. They were waiting for me at the exit of the mall bookstore.

"We thought you were gone already. Haha.. but then we remember that your car keys with us. Where'd you go? Looking for new books, again?"

" You're such a nerd Mulan. All you think about is books and more books. I think you can officially open a library at your apartment considering the quantity of books, novels, magazines & dictionary that you collected.. Don't you agree with me, Joanna?"

"Duhh.. totally agree. You should look for a potential man to be your boyfriend. Not looking for books. You're 24 years old already but you never had a boyfriend. Come on girl.", Joanna sighed with lifting both her hands up in the air.

"Nope. Books is my life girl. I'm not beautiful like you, I'm short and no man will like me. If there is... hmm.. ", I remembered Jimin. He was the first guy ever that called me beautiful. I blushed and quickly I make poker face back before those 2 monkeys realize that I'm blushing.

I arrived at my apartment after I drop them at their house. Sitting at my bed after my bath, I flashback the incidents. ' I love you' Those words make my heart beating fast. The way he said that, I don't know but it makes me feels something, happy? Joyful? But hey, he was reading the books title. I shouldn't think far.

His eyes were mesmerising, his smile was attractive and gosh.. what am I thinking. I don't think I can sleep well tonight. I was just about to go wash before bed when suddenly BTS song Converse High start playing. Someone is calling me. I wonder who is ut calling me. Its almost midnight. I reach my phone and accept the call.

"Hello..."

"Hey beautiful.."

Who is this person calling me beautiful. Crazy guy.

"Umm.. I think you got the wrong number. Goodbye"

"No, I don't think so. It is you that I'm looking for. I recognised your voice. You don't remember me beautiful?"

"Look mister. My name is not beautiful and you got the wrong number."

"Tskk.. your fierce huh. I like that. It's me, Jimin. The guy who you just met at the mall bookstore. Remember? I told you that I will call you."

"Huh?... You?? How did you get my number? "

"Silly girl. You gave me remember. Your forgetful huh. Well, please don't forget me Mulan."

Oops.. I slapped my forehead. How can I forget that. I gave him when he asked for my name and number. Well, its because no guy ever ask about my number.

"Oh yeah.. now I remember. Sorry about that."

"Now Mulan, I won't even gonna let you forget about me. I'll make you remember me. No.. think about me every second in your breath. "

"Huh?.."

He chuckled at my response.

"I hope to see you again.. soon I hope. Well, goodnight beautiful. Dream of me okay. I hope you'll appear in my dream too, starting tonight until the day you become mine. "

"...........

Goodbye..."

"Tskk.. Don't say goodbye baby. Its not like we will never see each other again. Goodbyes meant for farewell. Not seeing ever again with each other. Say 'see you later oppa' because we are going to meet again.. soon.."

"Op..oppa?? ..... umm.. okay. Goodnight, see you later op..oppa." I blushed when he asked me to call him oppa. Luckily, he's not there seeing my red cheeks.

What's with this guy anyway? Calling me beautiful, baby and even asked me to call him oppa. And even asked to not forget about him.

I fell asleep thinking about this guy, Park Jimin.

And yes, he got what he wants. I dreamed of him smilling at me while holding the book, that got us to know each other. He show me the book and said the words again. "I love you", and he said the words while locking eyes with me. I smiled and then I kissed him.

____________________________________

Love is in the air but someone still doesn't realize it. Luckily, one of them realized about it and no, there is no way this love gonna be one sided love.