Chapter 5: E News

Tessa's POV

    I knocked on the door waiting for my Aunt Lydia. I felt angry and sad at the same time. First, I was angry at everyone for wanting me to go in a relationship. Then I really wanted to date Jamie and I couldn't because of this stupid fear that I have. The the door opened and my aunt threw her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Can't... breathe..." I forced out. She let go and we went inside the house.

"Do you know long I wanted to see you." Aunt Lydia gave me a next hug but a soft one this time. Aunt Lydia was my mom's little sister. She had brown wavy hair and brown eyes. Aunt Lydia has a husband, uncle Andrew and she has twins, Alex and Leo who are 15. I sat on the couch and switched the station to E.

"The Mortal Instruments is finally out in New York!" Terrence J, E's host said.

"Yes, it is but we saw something last night," Guilliana Rancic said, nudging Terrence playfully. Then a picture of Jamie and I getting in his van popped up. You could see my face clearly and Jamie's own, too! Aunt Lydia gasped and a big smile spread across her face as she looked at me. I changed the channel quickly.

"You're with Jamie Campbell Bower?" she asked me.

"No."

"Why?"

" I don't know," I shrugged.

"But he's hot!"

"I know ri- I mean he's okay to me." I was making it to obvious.

"You like him, don't you?" She smiled.

"No," I lied but I was telling a half truth. I think I like Jamie she has it wrong. She narrowed her eyes on me." Yes," I admitted after a while.She literally squealed and she gave me a feeling that she knew already Jamie." You know Jamie?"

"Yes, I worked with him on set for Harry Potter," she said." He's a nice guy." Aunt Lydia was a costume designer. She went inside and looked Jamie up on Google. I saw that he dated Bonnie Wright, she played Ginny Weasley. He also dated Nikki Reed. Then I realised he was in Harry Potter.

"Does he know that you like him?" she asked.

"Nope and I intend for him not to know."

Jamie's POV

 Josh opened the door. "Well you're back early," he said sadly.

"Wait- Tessa isn't here she?" Lily asked him.

"No, I thought she was with you guys," he replied dully.

I heard someone talking faintly. I tilted my head in confusion." I heard someone talk faintly," I told Lily.

"My girlfriend," he said and I nodded." Let me guess you made a move and she got angry?" I told him what happened." Wow," was all he said.

"Do you know where she is?" Lily asked.

"No, when she's mad at me she goes in her bedroom and then comes to kill me in the night- so I have no idea where she is."

"How could Krystal deal with you?" Lily asked in frustration.

Tessa's POV

"Why not?" she asked.

"I just don't want him to know," I lied.

"This is because of what Liam did to you, isn't it?"

"No!" I said a little too loud.

"It is you have to stop depriving yourself-"

"I have tried! Don't you think it's hard for me? I want to date Jamie but I can't." I lowered my voice." I just can't."

Author's Note:

     Just wanna thank love_bites711 for commenting and voting which inspired me to update. Thank teddisha for reading and bossreads. It took me long to do it and it's short. I hope it's good! :)