Reunited

Desiree POV

I've been texting Karson non stop since he was over which was a week or so ago and we have been trying to make plans to meet up.

It's been taking us so long cause Trina wanna spend all her time with him and we don't wanna let her know we tryna meet up cause I don't want her to assume anything and start asking questions.

But today Trina was doing some shit with her peoples so he texted me an address and a time so all I had to do was get dressed and get over there.

I got in the shower and did all of my necessary stuff and got dressed. I threw on some grey sweats and a white spaghetti strap tank top. I put my hair up in messy bun and was out. I got in my car and headed to Karson.

The drive was about 15 minutes and I pulled into a motel. A chill ran down my back and I was disgusted. I hated motels. They were dirty and cheap and I couldn't stand the shit.

I called Karson and he told me what room to come to and before I could start yelling at his ass he hung up on me.

I angrily got out the car and stormed up to the room number that he gave me and banged on the door.

He opened it and looked mad as hell

"Why Tf you banging on the door for" he yelled

"Nigga you know I don't like this shit" I yelled back and pushed past him

Karson is literally the only person I let yell at me. If it was anybody else I woulda beat they ass. Not even my fucking parents yelled at me.

I didn't even wanna sit down so i just stood in the middle of the room and stared at him

"It's not that fucking serious Desiree" he said with an attitude

I rolled my eyes at him "are you ready"

He smacked his lips and walked past me shoving me on his dirty ass bed in the process.

I immediately started itching once my ass hit the blanket. Like I felt like I was dirty now and had shit on me.

"Fuck you" I yelled

"I'm finna hop in the shower" he said peeking his head out the bathroom door "you can join me"

I rolled my eyes and he started laughing.

Seconds later I heard the shower water run and I released the breath I had been holding in.

Karson and I had a past and nobody knows about it but me and him and that's how it's gone be till the day we die. Me and Karson say we're bestfriends cause that's the simplest way to label our relationship. I don't wanna go back to the past me and Karson had. It was too dangerous and also would be horrible for me to do to Trina. She would literally never speak to me again.

I got off of the dirty ass bed and started going through his stuff. He had a duffle bag and a backpack.

I started in the backpack and it had a laptop, cellphone, a few buds and cash. This nigga had like 4 racks in here.

I zipped the backpack back up and put it back exactly how I found it. Now I knew something was up. Why did he have that money and was staying in this motel. My mind started wandering and I'm one to jump to conclusions hella quick.