Ready or Not

Desiree POV

It was around 10 o'clock at night and everybody was sitting in the living room chillin. We had two blunts going around, Karson and the other little boy were playing dominos, and me and Brianna were talking. Key and Coran were missing cause they were sent them to find some boy named Mason. He was supposed to do a drop earlier today and wasn't back yet so the boss man was trippin.

We were chillin like that for an hour more and then Key and Coran came back in with a guy who I'm assuming was Mason.

They were about to sit down and chill with us but it didn't talk along for the boss to storm in. He basically was the biggest drug dealer for a few miles and was only expanding further. Everyone in the streets knew him as Money but I knew him as dad.

"Nigga you must be out yo mind" he said stepping toward Mason

Mason put his hands up in defense "aye man I got all yo cash" he said handing him a roll of cash.

Money snatched it out his hand and counted it slowly. Once he noticed it was all there he put it in his pocket and was getting ready to walk away but Mason stopped him

"Ayo where my cut" he said

Money turned around "fuck you mean yo cut" "nigga it took you all fucking day to make a small drop" "fuck you and yo cut"

Mason smacked his lips "Man I had some business I had to handle"

"I'm so close to shooting yo ass" Money said and walked away, yelling shit as he walked

Mason groaned and plopped down on the couch "this nigga weird man"

"That was nothing" I said

He turned his attention toward me and screwed up his face "who Tf are you" he asked

Karson stood up and looked at Mason like he was crazy "aye watch yo tone" he said

"Ma bad man" he said "I ain't know that was you"

"That's our sister" said Key

Mason looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile. I chucked and waved him off. He smiled again and winked then went over to the domino table with Karson.

I smiled and looked down at my hands. I tried to calm down but my cheeks were on fire. I couldn't deny the fact that Mason was cute as hell. I also couldn't deny the fact that he was off limits. He was apart of the family now. But...the more I kept looking at him I couldn't help it. Fuck the family. I just needed a little taste and then that was it.

After a few more hours everybody started heading up. Brianna told me that it was so many rooms in this house that everybody had their own.

But now that everybody's going to sleep I'm over here thinking is there an extra room for me or am I sleeping on the floor or something.

Mason was the last one going up the stairs so I grabbed a blunt and followed him up to his room. I smirked to myself 'what a perfect time for me to get what I want'

He walked in his room but didn't close his door behind him which was surprising cause everyone else did.

Once I made it in before I could even take another step he spoke which made me jump.

His back was turned toward me so I didn't understand how he knew I was there because I didn't make any noise.

"Close the door behind you" he said

I did as told and walked over to his bed and sat down. It was dark and the only light we had was the moonlight coming from the window on the ceiling but it was good enough.

When I looked over at him his shirt was off. I don't know when he had the time to do that but the more I stared the more I noticed how muscular he was. His back muscles were poppin without him even flexing. They were so toned and it turned me on a bit. So to distract myself from down there I pulled my lighter out and lit one.

He finally turned around once he heard the lighter.

I took a few hits and passed him the blunt.

I leaned back on his bed and started a conversation "how long you been here" I asked

He finished blowing out his smoke then spoke "so you tryna do something or what"

I was shocked, to say the least, at his comment.

"What"

He smacked his lips and put the blunt in the ash tray on his dresser. He crawled over to me and got between my legs "you didn't follow me in here for nothing" he said in a deep husky voice

I shook at his words. I couldn't even respond. I was fucking dripping. He leaned closer and closer then bam our lips connected. His lips smashed into mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I slipped my tongue in first and he seemed a little shocked but let my tongue roam around his mouth.

He pulled back from the kiss and started to kiss on my neck. His pink juicy lips gave me chills. I thought he was gonna keep going down but instead he flipped us over so I was now straddling his stomach.

He started to pull my shirt off and I helped him do so. I threw the shirt on the ground and leaned down to kiss him again. His hands traveled down to my waist and started to remove my pants but I instantly felt the need to stop. I was dripping wet and I could feel it but I didn't want to do anything with him. My conscience finally started to kick in hella strong.

I broke the kiss and started to climb off of him. He didn't try to stop me or anything. I was kind of embarrassed because I just did all of that and then backed down. I didn't even want to look at him.

I grabbed my shirt off the floor and put it back on. I slowly stepped through the room toward the door and it honestly was a walk a shame.

When I reached for the door knob I didn't even get a chance to turn it when he chuckled.

I turned toward him with a confused look about what was funny.

He jus continued to chuckle silently and I rolled my eyes and opened the door then he actually spoke, "I knew you weren't ready". With that I just walked out his room and went to find my own.