Suit & Tie

Desiree POV

I woke up sometime around 11 o'clock in the morning to some loud ass music coming from downstairs. I tried to zone it out and go back to sleep but it was impossible. Kendrick Lamar was obviously much more important than me and my rest.

I got up from the bed looking a hot ass mess and walked to stairs. I looked down and saw everybody was downstairs blowing smoke and rolling j's. It was so many and I was confused on the occasion because usually we jus give them the weed and they do all that.

I walked all the way down and took a seat next to Karson.

"Morning bighead" he said wrapping a arm around my shoulder

I shrugged his arm off and grabbed one of the blunts off the table. I was looking around for a lighter and was mad asf cause there wasn't one in site. I didn't even wanna speak and ask for one so I just got up and went to the kitchen where I knew lighters were.

I went to one of the drawers and the only thing in there was the grill lighter. 'Fuck it'. I grabbed the lighter and lit my weed.

I thought I was in the kitchen alone so I almost killed somebody when I felt a body push up against me. I felt they 'thing' all on my ass.

I was ready to turn around and fight they ass but when I tried they grip tightened on me.

I looked down at the arms of the person and it dawned on me who it was. His caramel skin tone and all the veins running up his forearms.. It made sense, he was the only one who would try some shit like this.

"Did I scare you baby"

I got chills down my spine as his hot breathe ran down my neck.

My knees got weak and I almost wanted to collapse.

He moved away from me and gave me room to turn around and face him.

"Hello there" I said with a smile

"How'd you sleep" he asked

I rolled my eyes because I already knew what he was trying to hint at but I answered anyway, "I slept fine. How about you"

I didn't get an answer and when I turned I was alone once again. I grabbed my blunt and inhaled some smoke. This man was going to keep toying with me. And it was my fault. I started it. And he won't stop till I finish what I started.

_____________

Later on I found out we were going to a party. It was mainly for my dad to make some new connections. But guess what? He wasn't the one doing the talking yet. It was up to us.

The party was at some hall downtown and it was a formal event so we had to dress up. We were all planning on hitting the mall to look for something to wear because we don't dress up much.

"Des you ready?"

"Yup" I yelled and came trotting down the stairs.

Everyone was dressed down in casual shit and even the young ones was traveling with us to pick up some new stuff but they wasn't going to the party.