Backwards

Desiree POV

"I'm gonna kill him" said Money

The minute we got to the house the boys told him what happened. They forced me to say it on the car ride back.

"Why didn't y'all beat his ass then and there" he yelled

"We went inside looking for him but he was gone" said Mason

"We checked all the rooms upstairs and every balcony" said Coran "he got on with her purse too"

"FUCK!!" Money yelled and continued to yell as he paced around the living room. We all just stared at him and waiting for him to chill out and finally, the veins in his forehead disappeared.

"I'll figure something out and I'll let y'all know" he said and dismissed them.

They all went up the stairs but I stayed downstairs with my dad.

He sat down on the couch next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It's gone be alright baby girl" he said "I swear when I find him Ima kill him for you". "And I'll have a new phone for you soon"

I smiled and leaned into him. This probably sounds crazy but I was happy that my dad was saying this. Some parents would've probably let it slide but my dad would never let someone disrespect me and make me feel uncomfortable in any way. He may be hard on the outside and rude to everybody but when it came to me he was soft and caring.

I may not admit it out loud but I love my dad and he was everything I had. I may disown him at times but he's still my father and the only parent in my life.

___________

I woke on the couch with a blanket over me. My dad must have left me here and did this. I sat up and looked around and my eyes landed on a box...it was my new phone. My daddy always kept his promises.

I opened the box and set up my phone. Once my iCloud was all hooked up my phone instantly started blowing up with texts from Trina. She was asking where I was and was worried sick about me and that's when I realized I hadn't been home in 2 days. No wonder she was worried.

I texted her back saying I was alive and on my way home.

I got up off the couch and went upstairs for my stuff; which only consisted of my car keys; and headed back home.

I pulled up and her car was in the driveway along with another car so I had to pull mine into the street.

I went up to the door and it was open so I just walked on in and on the couch was two of the boys from the club and some other girl.

They all looked back at me but I ignored them and walked straight upstairs.

I went to my room and put my stuff down and laid on my bed. I was jus about to text Trina asking where she was at but i didn't even need to. I heard stomping on the stairs and my name being yelled and I already knew it was her happy ass.

She bust in my door and jumped on me.

"Don't break my bed hoe" I said