《 chapter 3 》

"What's going on?" Hyejin came to me and asked. "He said his name is Choi Youngjae?"

"I don't know, I'm confused too." I replied as we went to the queue, it's currently  break time now. "He don't have any reaction when he saw me."

"Maybe he wasn't the Choi Youngjae that you were looking for? I mean, there's a lot of people out there with the same name."

I shrugged, "Maybe? But somehow, I'm very sure that he's the Choi Youngjae that I'm looking for."

I just have a feeling that we've know each other for a very long time, and that makes me believe that he's the mystery guy that I'm looking for.

After buying food, we went to the table that we usually sit at. We were the last one to reach. Mark, Jackson, Jaebum, Bambam, Jinyoung ,Yugyeom and Yeon Jung were already there.

"Hello." A familiar voice spoke as soon as I sat down on the bench. "Can I join all of you?"

Jackson nodded, smiling. "Of course! Here, you can sit beside me."

"This is Choi Youngjae." Bambam introduced, "A new student who came today."

"Hello, I'm Choi Youngjae." He introduced himself to everyone while grinning.

"Choi Youngjae? Why does this name so familiar.." I heard Jaebum mumbling beside me, and I raised my eyebrow.

Choi Youngjae is not only related to me, but also Jaebum?

"Should we introduce ourselves?" Yugyeom suggested. "Sung Hee, start first!"

I started to fluster, how would he react when he hear my name?

I smiled at Youngjae, "Hello, I'm Min Sung Hee."

His expression didn't change when he heard my name. I sighed softly, is he really not the person that I'm looking for, like what Hyejin said?

Whatever, even if I'm wrong, I still have to ask him about it.

"Where is this Choi Youngjae?" I saw a girl talking as she walked past our table. I raised my eyebrow, she wasn't even wearing our school uniform, how did she got in? Besides, I don't think she's old enough to be a teacher.

Hyerin elbowed me, "Yah, what's wrong?"

"I just saw—" I stopped my words when I realized that the girl was missing. How did she even move that fast?

Similar to Youngjae, she looks so familiar to me. Would she also be related to the mystery letter?

I have to get all these questions answered, I should find a time and ask Youngjae about it.

---

"I heard you saying that Youngjae's name sounds very familiar to you." I asked Jaebum as we were on our way back to our classrooms, "Why do you feel that way?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. I feel like I know this person, but couldn't think of anything that's related to him."

I nodded slowly, isn't that exactly how I'm feeling?

I swear, this is getting deeper and more confusing.

"You seemed to be very interested in him, huh?" Jaebum said, which made me raised my eyebrow and started chuckling.

"Don't be so jealous easily, Sir."

The last word suddenly hit me.

Sir? It sounds like a word that I used very oftenly in the past, but when did I use it?

I hate it when I got this feeling, I feel like tearing my brain apart every single time when this happened.

"But back to the topic," He suddenly speak up again. "When I communicated with Youngjae earlier on, it really feel like we are close friends."

"Well, I will be glad to invite a new person to our squad."

We continued on with lessons when I went back to the classroom after break time ends. Somehow, I feel like Youngjae is trying to avoid me. He talked to Jackson, Bambam and even Hyejin, but never say a single word to me.

Even until the last lesson ended, he never talk to me.

"Min Sung Hee.." I heard Youngjae mumbling my name as he packed his bag.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow while zipping my bag.

His eyes widened as he looked up, "N-Nothing. It's just that, this name sounds really familiar to me. But I couldn't think of anything."

I frowned when I heard his words, I'm very sure that the mystery letter had something to do with him. But if he don't remember anything like me, it will be difficult to find out the truth.

"Choi Youngjae should be in this class.." I moved my attention to the door, and was surprised to see the girl appearing again.

She took a glance at the notebook she was holding and looked around, "Oh god, I finally found him. Why is it so hard to find this person?"

I stared at her weirdly, and our eyes met.

The girl didn't budge and frowned, "She shouldn't be able to see me, right? There's no way she can see me."

I moved my eyes away from her, what does she mean? Am I seeing things?

Since she talked about Choi Youngjae, she must have know something. I looked up at the door again, but she was missing.

Youngjae's POV

"This is so weird." I mumbled to myself as I'm on my way back home.

Everything that happened in school today is just strange, why does all these things looks so familiar to me?

I sighed as I opened the door, the whole house was so empty. My parents work overseas and only come back for a few weeks in a year. Well, I'm already used to living alone.

Just then, my stomach started growling.

"Should I call for delivery?" I stretched my hand to reach for the telephone.

"Do you want pizza?"

"What? Why are you eating pizzas so oftenly? It's not good for-"

"Okay, okay! Stop. This is will be the last time I'm eating pizza for this month, okay?"

My eyes widened when I heard those voices.

It's a conversation between a boy and a girl, and the boy's voice sounds similar to mine.

Why did these voices appear out of nowhere in my mind? If that voice belongs to me, then who am I talking to?

>>> END OF CHAPTER 3 <<<

A/N:

hello!! im so sorry if the few chapters in front are boring, please bare with me T-T

and, i don't know what happened to the reads for chapter 2 but i hope you did leave a vote only after reading the chapter :')

and for rewind 1, thank you so much for 5k reads!! im so glad to see that omg :'D

new update coming soon, do leave your thoughts on this chapter in the comment section before leaving!!

-sky_bluee_