《 chapter 8 》

It's another school day, I got out of my house and started walking along the streets. Since it's still early in the morning, it won't harm taking a slow walk to school.

"Sung Hee!" Jackson suddenly appeared out of nowhere, catching up with me. "What happened yesterday?"

I raised my brow at him, and I know it wasn't something good. "Did Park Jinyoung tell you about it?"

He nodded slowly, knowing that I'm getting mad. Then I facepalmed myself, I should've bribe Jinyoung with something when I got home yesterday.

"Don't worry. I was the first one to know, and I told him to not tell it to anyone else."

I heaved a sigh of relief after hearing that from him, "Thanks, Jackson."

"You shouldn't go too close to Youngjae." Jackson sighed, shaking his head at me. "Is Jaebum angry?"

I sighed heavily upon hearing Jaebum's name. "I didn't know that he doesn't trust me. No matter how much I explain, he wouldn't believe me."

Jackson patted on my shoulder softly, "It's okay, things will get better."

"I hope so."

---

Guess what? The first person I saw when I got into the classroom was Park Jinyoung.

I glared at him with all the anger in my eyes. I can't imagine how the situation will be right now if he spread what he saw yesterday to everyone.

Jinyoung noticed my expression and gulped, "Hello, Sung Hee."

I looked around and only saw Jinyoung, Mark, Yeon Jung, Bambam, Yugyeom and Jackson, who arrived earlier on with me here.

After finding a seat beside Jinyoung, I sat down and whispered, "Watch out on what you say, Jinyoung."

He kept quiet and nodded, looking afraid.

"Where did this Hyejin go again?" I heard Jackson mumbling as he looked around.

Then I heard Bambam chuckled, "Why, you're worried for her?"

Jackson scoffed, "Worried? Are you crazy?"

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Didn't you realize that Hyejin have been hanging out with a boy called Sungjin nowadays? She had forgotten about us."

"She can have friends other than us too." Yugyeom joined in the conversation.

"Are you jealous, Jackson?" Yeon Jung spoke up, with that playful expression on her face.

Jackson rolled his eyes at us and gave up talking, "Whatever."

"Where's Jaebum?" Jackson suddenly asked, making me nervous.

Mark shrugged, "He wasn't in classroom when I reach school earlier on."

Just then, I realized that Youngjae isn't here as well.

Jaebum's POV

I stood at the school gate, waiting for him to appear.

It's not something very serious, I just want to know what exactly happened yesterday between him and Sung Hee.