《 chapter 4 》

Sung Hee's POV

"Sung Hee," Yeon Jung called as I was writing on the paper. "What do you think of Youngjae?"

I raised my eyebrow at her as I put down my pen. "He's fine, why?"

Right now, Jackson, Bambam, Yeon Jung and I are in the library. We were waiting for others to be release from their extra classes.

"She's obviously interested in him." Bambam spoke up as he kept his eyes on the book that he was reading.

"Yah! I'm not, okay? I mean, I talked to him for a few times and think that he is actually a nice guy."

Jackson laughed softly, "Isn't that like what Bambam said?"

I nodded and agreed with Jackson, looking at Yeon Jung.

"I'm not!" She tried denying, but eventually gave up. "Forget it."

I chuckled before continue writing.

It's been a week since Youngjae entered our class, and we were getting along well with him. Also, I've never see the mystery girl again.

And about the mystery letter, I didn't have a chance to ask Youngjae about it either.

"Hey," I heard someone speaking softly behind me, and I turned around to see Jaebum. "Did you get back your result slip yet?"

"Of course Sung Hee did well for the exam!" Hyejin walked in, raising her voice a little louder.

"This is a library, for god sake." Jackson said as he shook his head, which made Hyejin rolled her eyes.

"Let me see your result slip!" Jinyoung said and took the paper from the table.

Mark went to him and took a glance at it, "Wait, you got A for every subject?"

Well, not to brag or anything, but I'm probably the smartest person in the squad. I do care a lot for studies, always spend days and nights revising for the subjects. I can't afford to fail any of it.

"Guys, this is a library. Calm down and take a seat, okay?" I told them, and watched the ones standing up getting a chair to sit.

Yeon Jung sighed, "I wish my results are as good as yours, Sung Hee."

I took back my result slip from Jinyoung, and kept it in my bag. "You know, if you want to get a better result, then just put in more time for revising."

"If only it's that easy."

---

"Do you want to go and grab some lunch with us later on?" Jackson came to my table and asked.

I shook my head, "No thanks, I'm not feeling hungry."

"Are you sure?" Bambam spoke up, "Don't starve yourself."

I chuckled when I hear his words, "I'm not. Don't worry, I will be fine."

It's the last period of today's lessons and it's also a free period, since our maths teacher didn't come today.

I took a glance at the clock and yawned, I guess I can take a small nap before the lesson ends. Without any hesitation, I placed my head on the table and closed my eyes.

---

"Hey," Someone suddenly tapped on my shoulder.

I got up from the table and realized that it's Youngjae.

"We will get going, Sung Hee. Go home earlier, alright?" Jackson grinned and waved goodbye at me.

I looked towards Youngjae, "Do you have any problem?"

He smiled sheepishly, "I have a maths question to ask you."

"You have to simplify this first, and then.." I went on to explain the steps, and he understood it right away.

It took only a minute to clear his doubts, "Thank you so much!"

I smiled at him, "You're welcome."

We started packing our bags and were ready to go, until a growling sound was heard. I looked up and saw Youngjae staring at me.

This is embarrassing.

"Do you want to go grab a bite with me?"

---

W

e arrived at a cafe near school, it's a cafe that's opened lately. I didn't have a chance to visit this place yet, until now.

"The pasta here is really nice, you should try it." Youngjae said as we settled down.

"You came here before?"

He nodded, "I always come here for lunch."

"Youngjae, actually I-"

A knock on the glass window next to us cut off my words.

Ugh, why Yugyeom? I wanted ask him about the mystery letter.

Just then, I saw Jaebum standing at the side, not looking so happy.

>>> END OF CHAPTER 4 <<<

A/N:

hello!! sorry for not updating that often, school always got me busy and i have examinations coming up in a few weeks time T-T

i'm so sorry if the chapters are too boring i promise i will do better for the future chapters okay please be patient with me :')

but really, no one is curious about how youngjae got to appear in the mortal's world again and live like a human? i see no one expressing their confusion in comment section.

and also, thank you so much for the 200+ followers!! i really appreciate it :D

anyways, do check out my collab acc with my two other friends, -bubbletea! we recently published a new book there, it's a very special kpop book, do check it out and keep it in your library if you're interested in it!!

i will try to update soon!! do leave a vote and a comment before leaving :)

-sky_bluee_