Where too?

As the figure got out of the car, I realized it was just Lucas. I sighed with relief as he came up to me grabbing my arm.

"Come on we're going." He said yanking my arm with him as he walked away.

"Going where?" I asked confused as to what was happening. He turned back around, taking a step forward getting less than two inches from my face.

"Wherever you want to go, baby girl." He uttered looking down into my eyes. I just then recalled something else from the night with Daniel. I could now remember the names of the four other people in the room that night. Frankie, Tanner, Matt, and Dan. They were all part of Daniels so called group, but Matt wasn't like all the others. I didn't think Daniel was either, but me and Matt were always friends. How could he just let whatever happened happen to me.

     Snapping back into reality I jolt away from Lucas.

     "What are you thinking about when that happens? That's the second time today. It's as if you're having a vision." He wonders forcing his forehead to grow little wrinkles.

     "It's just... certain painful memories come back to me every now and then." I replied, worried if I said too much.

     "What do you mean painful?" He asks, stepping forward and tucking a piece of my golden hair behind my ears using his fingers, which then guide their way down my face and place themselves under my chin. Lifting my head up to look into his dreamy eyes.

     Snapping out of the moment, I turn away. "I don't like to talk about it." I announce to him.

     "I'll drop it for now. If you promise to let me drive you. I'm not saying I won't ask about it later, but for now you're safe." He assures me as he grabs my hand this time taking it and guiding me to the passengers seat.

     "I'm really fine with walking. I actually need to." I say trying to get out of this situation, but it was too late. Ignoring my comment, Lucas opens the door. One of his hands was on the car door while the other, was pressed against the side of the car trapping me into the seat. I finally decided just to tuff it out and get in the car.

     "That's it babe." He yells as he closes the door and walks around to his side of the car. "So," he says as he's settled in a buckled up. "Where does your heart desire to go?" He asks smirking, leaning over to get closer to me.

     "Home." I state flatly. He chuckles putting his hand on my thigh as he pulls off and starts driving. Hoping he won't see my once tan cheeks now painted pink, I turn to look out the window.

     "Your wish is my command." He lately replies to my previous statement of wanting to go home.

...

     The first week of school was over for me and it went by pretty fast, considering I only started Thursday. I've made a few more friends from lunch and a few of my classes. The little red head I bumped into in the hall is actually really nice. He name is Penny and I've realized when I bumped into her it wasn't her best day because, now she doesn't act anything like that.

      Nathan and I are a lot more normal around each other and it's only been two days. We've already become pretty good friends and we've both realized that. I'm not sure if he was into me, like Lucas thought he was, but whatever that was we are past it now. He was coming over later to go over AP physics together.