Chapter Twenty Four

In the middle of the night, the same dream came to haunt me again, even after what Jimin and I did earlier, even after I got over my fear. Maybe I was still scared.

I jumped up from my pillow and saw the same dark figure next to me and ran out of my bed and bumped into something and hit my head hard on it.

I was on the ground, sobbing and holding my head that was bleeding.
Jimin ran close to me and held my head up to see the injury but I was still shocked and pushed him away.

"No! No! Go away!" I shouted, still not realizing it was Jimin trying to calm me down.

"Baby, baby, it's me...it's me. It's Jimin." He said, finally getting me to relax.

"God, when will this end..." I cried and buried my face in my hands.

Jimin took my hands away from my face and pulled me close to him but I shivered at his touch.
"Jimin...you don't deserve this...this isn't fair to you. Maybe, I shouldn't come with you. Maybe you should move on to-"

"What are you talking about? I love you. No matter what happens to you, no matter what you go through I'm gonna be by your side. I'm not letting you go, I'll never let you go." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

I kept crying, I didn't know what else to say. I wanted Jimin to have a good life with someone as perfect as him and now, I was just a psychological mess and didn't know if I was ever going to get through it.

"I'm sorry Jimin..." I said, but he wiped away my tears and helped my face up again.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault baby."

Jimin looked away for a second not knowing that I could see him. He was pissed. He was pissed at the person who did this to me and I know he wished he could beat him up, possibly kill him.

"Jimin? You okay?" I asked and he changed his expression right away

"I'm fine. I just...I should've never let you run off at the club. This is my all fault..."

I looked back at him and embraced him.

"No. This is my fault. Don't ever blame yourself for something I did, because of me, you got shot, I got drugged and almost raped. I shouldn't have left you, I shouldn't have drank something I didn't know who it was from, I shouldn't have walked out of the club alone. I want to move on from this so badly, but it keeps haunting me...I don't know what to do..."

As I was holding him in my embrace, he leaned forward and kissed me gently, then hugged me tight and whispered,
"I promise you, those dreams will stop. One way or another they'll stop..."

Jimin lead me back to the bed and told me to sit while he got the first aid kit to treat my cut. He took a wet towel and wiped the blood away from my head and put some antiseptic on it.