Chapter Fifteen

Jimin and I headed to the kitchen after our dance session, and started to look in the fridge, freezer and pantry for stuff to cook.

"Shit, I don't know what to cook." I said as I held the fridge doors open staring it down.

"You don't know what to cook or you just don't know how to cook?" Jimin asked as he was sitting on a chair leaning on the island's surface.

I looked back at him and frowned but he just held a smug smile.

"I can cook...I just need the recipes." I said and he laughed.
"Stop making fun of me." I demanded and slammed the fridge door.

"Its okay love, I can't really cook either. Jin and Yoongi always do all the cooking, even Tae sometimes, but I never do."

"Well we need to cook something." I said and walked over to Jimin, standing across from him from inside the island.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked and reached for my hands and rubbed them softly.

"Hmm, well we can make some steaks with potatoes and veggies. You guys like American styled food right?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Of course! Let's do it. We need...9 steaks, oh my god."

"We got them, we got plenty yesterday, they'll be ready in time but they better hurry so they don't get cold. Which reminds me, let me text Nova and see where they are."
I grabbed my phone from the counter and texted Nova real quick, waiting for a response.

Me: what time will you guys be back? Jimin and I are making food, so don't eat anything.

Nova: we'll be back in bit. Thanks Regina

I put my phone down then grabbed all the steaks from the fridge and began to marinate them and Jimin went to get the grill ready.

I grabbed the potatoes from the pantry and put them in the sink to wash and peel.
"Wanna help me when you're done getting the grill ready?" I asked and looked at Jimin that was on his phone texting someone.

"Sure, love. Give me a second."
Jimin came back after a few minutes and hugged me from behind then grabbed a potato and started washing and peeling with them with me.

" Jimin came back after a few minutes and hugged me from behind then grabbed a potato and started washing and peeling with them with me

"I like doing this with you. I can't wait for the day we'll do this in...our own place." He whispered as he continued to wash the potatoes, still behind me.

I slightly smiled and titled my head to the side, "You really think we can do that some day?"

"No baby, I know we are." He put the potato down, then turned me around to face him and fixed his eyes on mine keeping his smile, not saying anything.

"What...?"

"I'm so in love with you..." he confessed, then crashed his lips on mine and put his hands on my hips pulling me closer.