chapter 3

Letty
Pov:

It's 10pm and Lucy, Stephanie, Kayla, and I were going clubbing.
Honestly, I just wanted to stay in bed forever, but Lacey refused.

Since I still haven't went back for my clothes, I've been wearing Lucy's, she doesn't mind.
Lucy makes me put on some short tight black strapless dress wit three inch heels.
She puts a little bit of makeup on me, and straightens my hair. She was already ready when she did me so we're ready to go. The other girls r downstairs.

We head downstairs and out the door. We go to a underground club I've never even heard of, but lacy come here all the time.
Immediately lucy and the girls drag me to the bar and start getting me shots of vodka. After 5 shots we go to the dance floor, and start dancing in a group together.

Two guys come up to me wanting to dance. The girls move over a lil so we could.
After a lil dancing and a lot more shots, I was drunk off my ass.

Dom
Pov-

It was 12 something and all I can think about is Letty.
It was weird not to have her Here next to me.I've left her over a thousand missed calls and messages, but she won't respond, I never knew I could miss someone so much. Even more than I miss my dad. I really didn't think about how much it hurt her to see me wit all those other girls, honestly. Suddenly my phone starts ringing, I look down and see her name. I immediately answer.
"Hello,"
"Dominic?," she says more like a question, and by her voice I can tell she's drunk.
"Baby where r u?," I ask.
"NO! U have no right to call me that anymore," she shouts.
"I kno I know but tell me where u r, so I can c u and work things out," I say hoping that in her drunk state she'll tell me.
"I was a good girlfriend to u, I put up wit the flirting and the touching. And even let u get away wit cheating, but u took advantage of it," she says I can hear her voice start to break, I hate knowing I caused her this pain.
I hear a lot of movement before there's another voice.
"Dominic bloody fucking toretto u better watch ur back cause I swear to god that I'm going to beat ur ass," then hung up and I knew by that voice that that was a drunk lucy.

I will do anything to win her back, anything.