chapter 9

Letty
Pov:

I decided to stay in Tatiana guest room because I knew Dom would come to my and Lucy's house.

I found out yesterday that I was pregnant, I went to the doc and he said I was 3 weeks along.
I was so excited to tell Dom, I mean we don't really talk about kids and stuff but we both have said we wanted them one day.
I knew I had to talk to him, no matter how pissed I am.
I looked passed the cheating but knowing he wasn't even being careful, really pissed me off.

I had to talk to him because no matter how pissed I am, he still deserves to be in his own child's life.
I looked at my phone 23 missed calls and a few messages.
I go to his name and click on it and out the phone to my ear, he immediately picks up. Like he was staring at his phone.
"Le-,"  I didn't let him finish.
"If the baby that bitch has is urs were done Dom, and I'm so fucking serious, not even kidding, if the baby isn't we'll work through things,"
"Let baby I'm telling u I always used protection," he says.
"Oh yeah .... I'm pregnant,"
"That's amazing babe, can I see u,"
"Not right now, tomorrow," I say not wanting to see him right now.
"Okay, I love u baby,"
"Bye," I whisper.
Why did all bad things happen to me. I really wanted to cry some more but I think I let it all out already.
I lie back back on the bed I'm sitting on and just close my eyes.
"U know all the stress isn't good for the baby," Tatiana says standing in the doorway.
"I know," I sigh.
"Would u, I don't know, like some clothes," she says smiling. I look down I didn't even think about how I'm still wearing my bikini.
"That would be nice," I say and smile back.
"Be back," she says probably walking to her room, she comes back a few mins later.
"Here," she says throwing me some clothes.
"I'm heading to bed I have work really early and u know where my bathroom is," she says and walks out.
I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower, she already had one of those racks full of towels.
I take a quick shower cause I needed to get to bed also cause I have work at 9 today.
I head back to the room towel wrapped around me.
I throw on the clothes she gave me. And just jumped in the bed.
It took a min to fall asleep tho, can't help but think of everything that's been happening.

8:23AM

Now I'm rushing home, I didn't think about setting an alarm on my phone, cause I didn't have my clock.
Thank god! I woke up tho.
To Lucy and my house from Tatiana house us a 30 min drive.
Then I have to get ready and drive that good 10to 15 mins there based on traffic.
I pull up at my house 30 mins later.
I jump out the car and run inside.
Right now it's 8:52
I put on some deodorant and some perfume but not lotion as I rushed to get ready.
I run out the house and see Dom parked next to my car and leaning on his.
"Hey babe!," he says handing me iced tea from my fav place.
"I know u can't drink coffee anymore cause of our baby," he says smiling and putting his hands on my still flat tummy.
"Dom listen I'm already gonna be late for work. We can talk after work, I have to go,'' I say and hop in my car.
He frowns but nods his head.
I pull out of  the driveway and head to work.