chapter 6

WARNING:
SEXUAL ENCOUNTER

Letty
Pov:

*beep, beep, beep, beep, beep*

I reach my arm out, eyes still closed, and head buried in my pillow, as I hit snooze on my alarm clock. Or at least try to when I keep missing the flipping button, I finally just yank the cord. I really was thinking of calling in sick, I did not feel like going to work. And honestly I was a little sick. My stomach has been killing me, and I've been running a fever. And it's been hard to fall asleep these past couple of days. I didn't fall asleep till like 3 in the morning, and I'm working an 7am shift. I sit up to get ready for work, even though I feel horrible I needed to make money. Even tho its two of us living here but this place was not cheap.
And then Lucy bursts into my room.
"Lay ur ass back down, u obviously don't feel well. And don't say ur fine, cause ur not," she says and walks back out.
Well hell she don't gotta tell me twice, I think as I lay back and throw the cover over me.

11:43AM

I groan as I roll over and the sun shines brightly though the blinds, I really need curtains.
I hear a chuckle from my left and immediately turn my head. It's just Dom.
"I thought u were gonna sleep the day away," he says.
"What r u doing here Dom?," I ask curious.
"Well I came by to c u and lacy told me u were sick, after punching me in the face.(I laugh)
She told me u were sick so I went out and got ur favorite soup, and all the seasons to Dawson's creek," he says grinning, knowing he did well.
" well what r u doing man? Turn on the damn DVD player and put it in," I say sitting up.
He laughs and stands up walking over to do as I said.
When he's done he walks out, then come back with soup and crackers.
"Ur the best," I smile.
" I know," he says sitting next to me.
"Cocky bastard,"I mutter, but make sure he can hear me.
"So since today is our date night, we r ordering food, and watching whatever u want to all day." He says.
"Oohh I like that idea," I say.
When I get done eating I sit my plate and bowl on my nightstand.
I slide down in the bed a little and pull the cover up to my neck.
"U know I might be cold," Dom says. I guess I am hogging all the cover.
"How is that my problem?," I ask jokingly.
"U know what," he says and starts tickling me.
"No! Dom stop!," I say while screaming wit laughter.
"Say Dom is the best," he says while laughing at me.
"Never," I say still laughing.
"Why put urself through this torture just cause u don't want to admit the truth," he says.
I look in his eyes for a moment and he looks back, the tickling has stopped.
I look into his eyes for a moment longer, before something in my snapped.
And my lips were on his. Wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer, if possible. While his hands slide down to my hips.
I start to pull at his shirt, wanting it off. We break away for a few seconds so I could. The moment it's off, mine is too. And our lips r connected again.
I unbuckle his belt, and unbutton his pants, pushing them down wit my feet. He leans back to pull off my shorts and underwear. And I pull his face back up to mine. Missing his lips, god how much I missed him.
I push down his boxers down, and grab a hold of his shaft, and he groans wit pleasure. I start pushing him inside me, and I moan wit pleasure....... 

__________________________________

The Fate Of The Furious is here in 8 days!!!!!
I seriously can't wait...
Whose ur fav character out of all the movies?
Never can decide between Letty or Rome.
And does anyone have anything specific they want for chapter 7?