Chapter One

*~A/N~ Cover art by mitsouparker on tumblr!!! You should check them out, they're great! I do not own Carry On, the characters, or the art on the cover! ~Heather*

 I studied the bubbling, pastel pink concoction carefully before I swallowed it. The love potion was sweet and smelled of cinnamon. I heard soft footsteps heading towards the entrance to the dark dungeon that I was waiting in, and assumed it was Agatha. Agatha was the most beautiful girl in my year at Watford, the school of magic that I went to, and I was going to make her fall in love with me using this love potion. Though, it would only work long enough for us to go to the Valentine's Day ball together. As the footsteps got closer to me, a long shadow appeared. The figure had thick, shoulder-length hair and seemed to be taller than me. This wasn't right, I couldn't be Agatha. Finally, the source of the shadow stepped out of the darkness. It was Baz Grimm-Pitch, my arch-enemy, roommate, and... and... the love of my life.

"Bazzy!" I exclaimed, sounding almost drunk, as I jumped into his arms. "Hey, love," He replied nonchalantly, whilst patting my hair and embracing me. I sighed softly into his toned chest and smiled. "Getting tired?" He asked. I nodded. We slowly walked back to our shared room, hand in hand, coming across Penny on the way. "Hey, Simon... and Baz," She said, sounding slightly confused, "Here's Agatha." I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why would I need Agatha when I have Baz?"

"Remember? You were going to ask her to the dance?"

"But I'm going with Baz."

"You were gonna give Agatha a love poti-oh my god. You are gonna flip when this spell wears off. Come on, Agatha. Let's head back."

Penny and Agatha ran off laughing to themselves, leaving Baz and me alone.