Chapter 17

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

"Where were you going to take me," Jack asked as Signe and Amy both scooted into the distance.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," Mark said as he grabbed Jack's hand. Jack giggled as Mark pulled him along the sidewalk. Mark looked back at him and flashed him a smile. He felt a blush creep upon his face.

~15 minutes later~

"Okay, Jack! Close your eyes!"

Jack sighed and shut his eyes as Mark guided him down the sidewalk. He noticed Jack peeking a bit so he went behind Jack and continued guiding his boyfriend as he put his hands over the leprechaun's eyes.

~Jack's POV~

"Where are you taking me, Mark?"

"Here." He uncovered my eyes. We were standing right next to a beach and Mark suddenly had a picnic basket with him.

I smiled as Mark laid out the white blanket that he stored in the picnic basket onto the white sand. Since it was still winter, not many people were here with us.

We cracked jokes and shared embarrassing stories with each other the whole afternoon, not realizing that it was already sunset.

"Hey," Mark said as we calmed down after his last joke. "I had a lot of fun with you today." He hugged me and I cuddled into the warmth of his body.

He pulled away and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I love you." Our eyes met and we both leaned in towards each other. Our foreheads met and our eyes closed as we shared a loving kiss. The sunset was beautiful. I caught a glimpse of it in the calm waters before we kissed. It was almost as if we were part of a terribly written, cliche fanfiction.

That was until we pulled away. "I love you, too," I said. He smiled but it faded after we heard a loud "BANG" that was followed with a blood splatter that stained the sand, blanket, and part of my cheek. I watched in fear as Mark collapsed against the earth.

Instead of every other fanfiction protagonists' lover, I dialed 911 instead of calling out the bleeding person's name for 5 minutes.

"911, what's your emer-"

"Help," I said, "My boyfriend got shot!"

"Ok, sir, where ar-"

"We're at Snow Beach! Plea-"

My phone was snatched out of my hand and I watched it fly into the open ocean.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you."

"Naomi."

She walked into my field of view and held a gun that was pointed at my head. "Awww, what gave it away?" She cackled as she walked towards Mark's unconscious body and took her attention away from me. "Now what do I do with him?" She pulled out the original hunting knife that she used against Mark when they first had a close encounter.

Big mistake.

I grabbed the knife out of her hand and stabbed her in between the eyes. I pulled the knife out and watched as her lifeless body fell backwards into the sand. Knowing the demon that she is, she's probably still alive, so I did what any sane human would do - climb on top of her and drive the knife into her repeatedly. Her blood stained the shore and the picnic blanket, but I didn't care; she tried to kill my boyfriend.

Once I was satisfied with all the wounds I put into her, I ran back to Mark and pressed against the bleeding bullet wound. Sirens began blaring in the distance.

Finally. Don't worry Mark, you'll be just fine!

I sighed with relief, but died when I saw that the area underneath the shoulder that the wound was located at had bloodstains. Dread came over me as the harsh reality hit me that there was an escape wound. Knowing that he wouldn't make it, I took the pistol that Naomi shot Mark with. I shed one final tear as paramedics came running over with panic written all over their faces.

I pressed the gun to my head. "I love you, Mark. I'll see you on the other side." I pulled the trigger and everything went black...

The End.

[AN]

Well... I'm sad to see this book go... I had fun writing it! I know you guys are mad at me for doing this, but I know they died and there's no way I could write a sequel... let's put it like this: I lied to you guys about this being a series! Now don't kill me bc this ending was unsatisfying but I had to end it really quickly. I was running out of ideas and I'm starting to slowly drift away from the ship... :3 And I know I put this chapter up late in the day, but that's not unusual! Thank you guys so much for reading Kill for Love though!! I know there are still so many major plot holes here and there but please take note that this is my first book!

I really hope you guys liked this book!!

Btw this chapter was fake and it's not the actual plot so.... YALL SUCK AND GOT PRANKED!! APRIL FOOOLLLLSSSSSS!!!!! I luv u guys and I would never end the story like that! I'm too nice XD!

Cya next chapter!!!

~Jericho