3; In like

I am still not over the fact that no one ever said that Humpty Dumpty was an egg.

edit: to those saying his meaning is actually more as such then an egg, the rhyme itself was published in 1787 and has been typically portrayed as a personified egg, though he was not explicitly described as such until 1870, while people typically portray him as an egg, he is not, some say that humpty dumpty is king richard III of england, depicted as humpbacked in tudor histories and particularly in shakespeare's play, and who was defeated, despite his armies, at bosworth field in 1485.

*

I stared at Prince in confusion. He liked me. No one has liked me, not even Thomas himself.

Prince, if he was an actual person, would be the kind of person invited to parties and crazy social stuff like that.

And me? I wouldn't be popular at all. I wouldn't​ go to parties or skip school.

I wouldn't even interact with anyone, I'd be to afraid to even speak to anyone.

I would probably do it once and then feel so terrible I would make my mum ground me and make the school give me detention.

Prince wouldn't even notice me if we were real people. He would be the outstanding jock and I'd be the emo freak.

"You..Like me?" I finally asked after minutes of silence.

He shook his head and smiled his bright smile, "Indeed I do Anxiety. We may fight but these feelings I have, have not faded one bit. You may not be a princess or a prince but I want to save you."

I blushed and sank deeper into my sweater. I could not. believe it. Prince liked me.

I played with my hands and stared at the wood floor beneath us, "Why?"

"Why not?"

I snorted and shook my head. "We're not real Princey. You're creativity. You're dreams. I'm nightmares and fear. Those don't combine at all, Roman."

I just wanted to disappear, I didn't want to exist anymore. I didn't want to make Thomas hurt anymore.

But I didn't know how to do that, I could tell Thomas to take anxiety medication to calm me, maybe even rid of me. Maybe instead of being anxiety, I would be happiness.

That would definitely be new. I would actually be helping Thomas instead of hurting him. He be more happy than he already was.

Sure he was already a ball of sunshine, but underneath that think layer of happiness was me. I had become everything Thomas knew.

I had take him over. Logic and morality tried pulling Thomas out of what I had done. But it was too late. I had messed up and it was too late to fix Thomas.

"Anix-" He started to say but I cut him off by standing up and looking down at him.

"I have to go." I said disappearing without a trace.