15; I don't know

Princey's POV:

There he was, right in front of my very eyes at the entrance of Thomas's mind. Anxiety.

Was I imagining it? Was it just a hallucination? He had truly changed. But what was he.

Anxiety snapped his finger in front of my face, taking me out of thought, "You okay?" He said as he cupped my cheek with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"Yo-You're different." Nope. He was definitely real.

He nodded and gave a loud giggle. He never giggles that loud. Actually, come to think of it,  he has never ever really giggled at all.

It was strange but in a way I loved it. But this wasn't him.

He gestured to his white clothing, "Don't you like it?"

"Yes, my dear. You look handsome." No, not all Anxiety. This is not you.

"Good." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you Princey."

I blushed brightly. "I-I love you too."

*

Anxiety's POV:

Wake up..

"I love you Princey." I said with a smile.

Princey became as red as a tomato and sheepishly looked away. "I-I love you too."

Wake up...

I wanted to kiss him to badly. His pink plump lips slightly spread apart while he breathed.

And when he smiled they went perfectly to each side of his cheek dimples.

He was perfect. Maybe that's why Thomas called him Princey. A Prince is always perfect

Wake up..

That gif tho
BYE
I WANT VIRGIL TO CHOKE ME