Chapter 7

Taehyung groaned as his waist hurts. Taehyung has to go school today but he could not move.

Jin: Tae, are you awake yet? You're gonna be late soon!

Tae:Y-yes...!

Taehyung grabbed the side of his nightstand to support him stand. It was more difficult than you think.

Taehyung tried bearing the pain but failed. He could not bring himself to tell his mother knowing that she might flip. Taehyung fell back on his bed and looked out from his window which shows Jungkook's house. Taehyung then saw Jungkook coming out of the house with a girl which was buttoning her shirt.

Taehyung blushed for remembering last night.

Jin: Taehyung? Who are you looking at?

Tae: Mom... can I not go to school today?

Jin: Wae?

Jin asked while picking up his laundry.

Tae: Well...yesterday...I had a running marathon and...my whole body is sore...

Jin: Is that so? Okay then. Get up for breakfast.

Taehyung tried getting up again but failed. He fell straight down the floor making the pain hurts more.

Tae: Ah!

Jin came back in the room and saw Taehyung on the floor groaning in pain. Jin panicked and ran to his side not knowing where to touch.

While looking at his body, Jin found something that looked like a hickey on his neck.

Jin: AHHHHH!!!!!

Stomping was heard comimg closer and closer. Namjoon then appeared at the doorway with a nervous and worried look.

Namjoon: Omo! Taehyungie-ah!!!

Jin: H-his neck..!

Curious, Namjoon looked closely at his neck and found the same thing.

Namjoon: AHHH!!!

Startled, Taehyung sat up despite the pain that was living inside of him. Jin continued screaming so as Namjoon.

Taehyung turned around to see what they were screaming at. Taehyung looked back at them and they were screaming at his neck. Taehyung had enough and went to the mirror and examined his neck.

Taehyung too was shocked and wanted to scream but held it in. Taehyung turned to see their parents wailing dramaticaly as if they lost their most precious son.

Tae: No...no! Mom, dad! Its not what you think!! Uh...its just a mosquito bite!

Jin: You liar!!

Namjoon: You're not our son!!

Taehyung wanted to comfort but they moved back everytime Taehyung moves to them.

Tae: I give up...

Taehyung sighed and changed into a sweatpants and hoodie and went out of the house with his neccessary items for class. Taehyung was running late so he had not time to wait for the bus so he took his bicylce instead.

-LUNCH-

Jimin: So...uh...your parents...

Tae: Ahh!! I don't know!!

Taehyung stabbed his vegetables wuth his fork and glared at Jungkook who was busy laughing with the boys and girls that surrounded him.

Tae: Its all his fault...

Jimin reated his head on the table and stared at Yoongi. (#Yoonminforevah)

Taehyung looked at Jimin who was busy daydreaming about Yoongi. Irritated, Taehyung slammed the table and stood up roughly making his chair fall backwards.

Tae: YAH!!

It was so loud that everyone looked at him despite the huge noise. The canteen soon became quiet and looked at Taehyung who was glaring at Jimin who was startled as well.

Taehyung had enough and turned to Jungkook who winked at him. That did not make him any less calmer but angrier by making him remember what happened last night and how he disappointed his parents.

Taehyung stomped towards the man who created all of this mess. It was the first time that the school saw the person behind the mask of a innocent looking kitten.

Tae: JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!

Jungkook was terrified but did not want to show the people that so he stood up and glared at Taehyung too. As Taehyung got closer, Jungkook picked up a metal bat to swing it at Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked at him and held the bat that Jungkook was holding and bent it. Everyone was stunned. Taehyung twisted his head and whispered something in Jungkook's ear before hitting his junior.

Jungkook still stood strong and threw a punch at Taehyung. Taehyung held his wound and glared at Jungkook for the longest time before a smirk came.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook and pulled his hair.

Tae: This is all your fucking fault. Jeon. Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung before pulling him into a kiss.