Chapter 11

Taehyung refused to get in the car with Jin so he ran to his bicycle and rode away from him.

-SCHOOL-
The whole school watched him walked pass with cuteness overload. It was snowing so Taehyung wore a scarf and a winter jacket. While walking, he looked like a fluffy snowball walking around. However, that cuteness did not last as he saw Jungkook.

Jimin: Omo! YOONGI!!!

Jimin squealed and grabbed Yoongi by the arm then ran away.

Yoongi: YA- what the hell is wrong with you?!

Jimin: SHH!!! Do you want to die out there?

Jimin pointed out at Taehyung and Jungkook. They were standing infront of each other glaring.  The hallway was silent, even teachers stayed shut that moment. The atmosphere was lively but now, it became cold and icy that it sent shivers down people's spines.

Jungkook: Oho...look who we have here?

Jungkook walked up towards Taehyung and pulled his scarf making Taehyung fall to the ground. Jungkook threw his scarf on the ground and his friends stomp on it, shoving it against the ground.

Taehyung's blood boiled in him watching Jungkook. Despite the anger, Taehyung got back up and smiled.

Tae: Teh...you're just jealous that I have a better scarf than you...

The smile slowly turned into a glare.

Jungkook: Don't act all high and mighty. Remember, you're just a monster hiding behind an adorable mask.

Tae: Well, well, well, good to hear that you admitted that I was adorable because I am but you ruined it all...Mr Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook: Tch, you slut.

Tae: Isn't that why you came to me?

Taehyung picked up his scarf and swung it against Jungkook's face. Filled with anger, Jungkook tore the scarf apart. Taehyung stopped and slowly looked at the torn scarf.

Jimin: Boy, you did it....

Taehyung's face darkened as he reached for the scarf.

Friend: Look at this loser crying over a piece of scarf! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Tae: Would you like it if I tore your hair apart from your head?

Friend: Like you will.

Tae: Would you like it if you cried over your bald spot while I laughed at you?

Friend: Its two different things.

Tae: I asked you a question.

Everyone was silent. All of them eyed Taehyung and Jungkook. All of a sudden, a smile crept on Taehyung's face. It was wide.

Jimin gulped as he knew what happens next. Taehyung becomes a maniac. Jimin ran towards Taehyung who was laughing loudly suddenly.

Jimin mustered up all of his courage and held him.

Jimin: Jungkook, run!

Jungkook: Why?

Jimin: He'll tear you apart!

Jungkook ran at the opposite way. So as the rest but he stopped and turned as he thought of Taehyung. He then heard Jimin screaming. (ITS NOT A HORROR STORY!)

This is all my fault.

Jungkook thought and ran back towards the maniac Taehyung. Jimin was on the ground, probably passed out.

Taehyung spotted Jungkook and started running towards him. Jungkook still stood there and waited for Taehyung. Once Taehyung was close, Jungkook pulled him into a kiss which Taehyung responded quick.

The kiss soon stopped and Taeyung looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

Tae: J-Jungkook? You're not afraid from me?

Jungkook: Not at all. You're still adorable the way you are.

The both of them were too focused on each other that the did not notice the sudden crowd around them until they squealed and that made the both of them flinch.

Taehyung stared at the crowd and then looked down in embarrassment.

Crowd: AW~~~!!

Random person: KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!

Crowd: KISS!! KISS!! KISS!!

Tae: Huh?

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer by the waist and lifted his chin. Taehyung stared at him with adorable eyes. Jungkook tilted his head a little and kissed him passionately.

Of course, the whole crowd were  satisfied all because of VKOOK.